Ski mountaineering in Bulgaria
- Price from:
- 350 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 08/16/2006
Exploring the highest mountain range of the Balkan Peninsula Rila and Pirin, visit the famous Bulgarian monastery Rila, enjoying the hospitality and be in touch the local live
Arriving in Sofia and diråct transfer 100 km (1.30h) to the region of Maliovitza in the massif of Rila.
Adaptation day. About 5h. walk, starting at 1700m to the Lake, called Fear lake : Strashnoto.
Difficult day with about 8h. walk. Climb the peak of Maliovitza (2729m) and walk through the main ridge for about 3.30h. to the Razdela pass : 2600m. Descent via the famous Seven Lakes and the mountain chalet of Rilski Lake.
Relaxing day. Morning transfer (1.30h.) to the Rila monastery. Visit of the monastery and lunch in restaurant.
Short morning transfer to the mountain chalet Goze Delchev at 1450 m. From there, with a chair lift to mountain chalet Bezbog at 2100m. About 6h. walk through the ridge call Polejan, climbing Mt. Goljam Polejan (2855m). Accommodation in Demianitza hut : dormitory, no shower,
About 6.30h. walk via Mt. Todorka to the mountain chalet Banderitza. Nice view to the highest peak of Pirin : Mt. Vichren (2914m). Shortly transfer to Bansko (20 km)
Transfer to the capital of Bulgaria : Sofia (about 2.30 h). Accommodation in a hotel in the city center. City tour of the town. Diner - not included.
Free time. Transfer to the Airport. Departure. Lunch - not included.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Sofia
- Fire Dancing in Bulgaria - from 10 EUR
- One Day Rila Monastery Tour - from 49 EUR
- Sofia Highlights - from 25 EUR
- Rila Monastery Experience The History And Eternety - from 10 EUR
- Sofia Tour - from 10 EUR
- Private UNESCO Tour in Bulgaria - 8 days from 10 EUR
- Hidden Treasures in Southern Bulgaria - 8 days from 10 EUR
- Classical Bulgaria - 9 days from 1250 GBP
- Thracian Tomb in Kazanluk - 3 days from 100 BGN
- Bulgaria in Private - 10 days from 10 EUR
- Sofia Weekend - 3 days from 79 EUR
- Hiking tour in Bulgaria - 3 days from 10 EUR
- Mountain Biking in the Central Balkan Range - 3 days from 10 EUR
- Best of Ancient Bulgaria in 10 Days - 10 days from 10 EUR
- Carp fishing in Bulgaria - 3 days from 10 EUR
- Explore the UNESCO Sights of Bulgaria Tour - 8 days from 850 EUR
- Discover the Thracians of Bulgaria Tour - 9 days from 900 EUR
- Unique Museum Towns of Bulgaria Tour - 9 days from 900 EUR
- The Ancient and Modern Bulgaria Tour - 7 days from 700 EUR
- Bulgarian Churches and Monasteries Tour - 9 days from 10 EUR
- Roman Bulgaria Tour - 10 days from 10 EUR
- Tour Around Bulgaria Monastery - 8 days from 499 EUR
- Tour around Bulgaria and Macedonia - 10 days from 899 EUR
Email the tour operator - Ski mountaineering in Bulgaria
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.