Private UNESCO Tour in Bulgaria
- Price from:
- 10 EUR /person
- under request
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- any time
- End time:
- any time
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 01/27/2010
Exclusive tour around the cultural properties inscribed on UNESCO World Heritage List!
Vist to the X century Boyana chucrh. Drive to the village of Oreshak close to the legendary Troyan Monastery. Monastery tour and visit to The National Arts and Crafts Exhibition. Overnight.
Departure to Veliko Turnovo - the medieval Bulgarian capital. On the way tour of The Ethnographic complex "Etara", Tryavna and the heroic Dryanovo monastery. In the evening we can enjoy the unique "Sound and light" show over the Tzarevetz hill. Overnight.
Veliko Turnovo city tour and tour of Arbanassi where you can see some of the most exquisite monuments of Bulgarian art in XIV-XVIII like "The Nativity Church", "St's Archangels Michael and Gavril", "Konstancialieva" house, etc. Drive to the Roman ruins of Nicopolis ad Istrum and then to the XII century Rock churches of Ivanovo. Overnight in Ruse - once called Vienna on the Danube!
Drive to The Thracian Tomb in Sveshtari (probably the Best ancient sight in Bulgaria and one of the best all over Europe) and then to Demir Baba Teke and the Roman town of Abritus. Finally drive to Varna and visit to The Madara Horseman (one of the most popular Bulgarian monuments included in the World Register of UNESCO Historical Sites) on the way. Overnight.
Varna city tour in the morning including the imposing Cathedral, the Archaeological museum - showing the oldest Golden treasure in the world, the mysterious "Panagia" church, the Roman baths, etc. Drive to Nessebar. Old town tour. Departure to Jeravna. Overnight.
Departure to Plovdiv. On the way we will visit the famous Thracian tomb in Kazanlak and drive through the beautiful Valley of roses. The Renaissance town of Old Plovdiv tour in the afternoon, including "Balabanova" house, "Hindiliyan" house, the Roman amphitheatre and the "St. Constantin and Helena" church. Overnight.
A great drive through the mystic Rodopi mountain and visit to the Rila monastery regarded as one of Bulgaria's most important cultural, historical and architectural monuments. Tour of Bansko (Trinity church and Velianova house) on the way. Overnight.
Departure to Sofia
- Inclusions -
- tour guide service + petrol cost
- Exclusions -
- entrance fees, food, drinks and accommodation
- Extras -
- Please note: The price of my personal walking tours is 10 Euro per hour + fuel consumption for my driving tours (air-conditioned car).
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Sofia
- Fire Dancing in Bulgaria - from 10 EUR
- One Day Rila Monastery Tour - from 49 EUR
- Sofia Highlights - from 25 EUR
- Rila Monastery Experience The History And Eternety - from 10 EUR
- Sofia Tour - from 10 EUR
- Hidden Treasures in Southern Bulgaria - 8 days from 10 EUR
- Classical Bulgaria - 9 days from 1250 GBP
- Thracian Tomb in Kazanluk - 3 days from 100 BGN
- Bulgaria in Private - 10 days from 10 EUR
- Sofia Weekend - 3 days from 79 EUR
- Hiking tour in Bulgaria - 3 days from 10 EUR
- Mountain Biking in the Central Balkan Range - 3 days from 10 EUR
- Best of Ancient Bulgaria in 10 Days - 10 days from 10 EUR
- Carp fishing in Bulgaria - 3 days from 10 EUR
- Explore the UNESCO Sights of Bulgaria Tour - 8 days from 850 EUR
- Discover the Thracians of Bulgaria Tour - 9 days from 900 EUR
- Unique Museum Towns of Bulgaria Tour - 9 days from 900 EUR
- The Ancient and Modern Bulgaria Tour - 7 days from 700 EUR
- Bulgarian Churches and Monasteries Tour - 9 days from 10 EUR
- Roman Bulgaria Tour - 10 days from 10 EUR
- Tour Around Bulgaria Monastery - 8 days from 499 EUR
- Tour around Bulgaria and Macedonia - 10 days from 899 EUR
- Ski mountaineering in Bulgaria - 8 days from 350 EUR
Email the tour operator - Private UNESCO Tour in Bulgaria
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.