Carp fishing in Bulgaria
- Price from:
- 10 EUR /person
- under request
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- "door to door" service
- Location Finish:
- "door to door" service
- Start time:
- any time
- End time:
- any time
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 01/27/2010
Great carp fishing holidays at Hirevo Lake, situated in the Troyan Balkan mountains.
Drive to Troyan
In the village of Oreshak you will be accommodated in a typical Bulgarian family house - "Papa Bear" guest house, named after the endless abundance of home cooked food and home made drinks on the table ...
Papa Bear himself will welcome you with his own made plum Rakia drink (traditional Bulgarian brandy) and Mama Bear will offer you fresh salad of her own grown vegetables!
After lunch departure to Hirevo lake - a beautiful and tranquil small private lake situated in the idyllic countryside of the Central Balkan range.
It is set well away from busy main roads and noise - the only neighbors you'll be likely to see are hawks rambling the skies - making this an ideal spot for a quiet week of fishing away from it all.
Carp fishing ..........
All day carp fishing .......
All day carp fishing. Departure in he afternoon.
- Inclusions -
- fishing guide service + petrol cost
- Exclusions -
- fees, food, drinks and accommodation
- Extras -
- The price of my personal fishing tours is 10 Euros per hour + fuel consumption (air-conditioned car)
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Sofia
- Fire Dancing in Bulgaria - from 10 EUR
- One Day Rila Monastery Tour - from 49 EUR
- Sofia Highlights - from 25 EUR
- Rila Monastery Experience The History And Eternety - from 10 EUR
- Sofia Tour - from 10 EUR
- Private UNESCO Tour in Bulgaria - 8 days from 10 EUR
- Hidden Treasures in Southern Bulgaria - 8 days from 10 EUR
- Classical Bulgaria - 9 days from 1250 GBP
- Thracian Tomb in Kazanluk - 3 days from 100 BGN
- Bulgaria in Private - 10 days from 10 EUR
- Sofia Weekend - 3 days from 79 EUR
- Hiking tour in Bulgaria - 3 days from 10 EUR
- Mountain Biking in the Central Balkan Range - 3 days from 10 EUR
- Best of Ancient Bulgaria in 10 Days - 10 days from 10 EUR
- Explore the UNESCO Sights of Bulgaria Tour - 8 days from 850 EUR
- Discover the Thracians of Bulgaria Tour - 9 days from 900 EUR
- Unique Museum Towns of Bulgaria Tour - 9 days from 900 EUR
- The Ancient and Modern Bulgaria Tour - 7 days from 700 EUR
- Bulgarian Churches and Monasteries Tour - 9 days from 10 EUR
- Roman Bulgaria Tour - 10 days from 10 EUR
- Tour Around Bulgaria Monastery - 8 days from 499 EUR
- Tour around Bulgaria and Macedonia - 10 days from 899 EUR
- Ski mountaineering in Bulgaria - 8 days from 350 EUR
Email the tour operator - Carp fishing in Bulgaria
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.