- Price from:
- 200 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 03/13/2009
The most popular archeological site in the Eastern Rhodopi Mountains is the sacred rocky complex - Perperikon.It dates some 7 000 b.c.
Arrival and welcome party in a beautiful Bulgarian village.
Visits to monasteries and local cultural and historical monuments.Visit to the Thracian sancturaries- Perperikon and Dragoynovo.
Old town of Plovdiv.
- Extras -
- Price includes: 2 Nights+breakfast, Guides, Route expences, 2 dinners in the peaceful comfort of the beautiful Bulgarian villages.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Plovdiv
- Old Plovdiv - from 30 BGN
- Trigrad Gordge Devil Throat and Yagodinska Cave - from 61 BGN
- Asens Fortress and Bachkovo Monastery - from 38 BGN
- Ancient Starosel and Hissar - from 20 EUR
- Mountain Biking in Rhodopi Mountains - from 26 EUR
- One Day Hiking in Bulgarian Rhodopi Mountains - from 16 EUR
- Plovdiv and Bachkovo Monastery - from 95 EUR
Email the tour operator - Perperikon
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.