- Price from:
- 200 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 03/13/2009
The most popular archeological site in the Eastern Rhodopi Mountains is the sacred rocky complex - Perperikon.It dates some 7 000 b.c.
Arrival and welcome party in a beautiful Bulgarian village.
Visits to monasteries and local cultural and historical monuments.Visit to the Thracian sancturaries- Perperikon and Dragoynovo.
Old town of Plovdiv.
- Extras -
- Price includes: 2 Nights+breakfast, Guides, Route expences, 2 dinners in the peaceful comfort of the beautiful Bulgarian villages.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Plovdiv
- Old Plovdiv - from 30 BGN
- Trigrad Gordge Devil Throat and Yagodinska Cave - from 61 BGN
- Asens Fortress and Bachkovo Monastery - from 38 BGN
- Ancient Starosel and Hissar - from 20 EUR
- Mountain Biking in Rhodopi Mountains - from 26 EUR
- One Day Hiking in Bulgarian Rhodopi Mountains - from 16 EUR
- Plovdiv and Bachkovo Monastery - from 95 EUR
Email the tour operator - Perperikon
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud: