Exclusive Bulgaria Round Tour
- Price from:
- 10 EUR /person
- under request
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 days
- Location Start:
- "door to door" service
- Location Finish:
- "door to door" service
- Start time:
- any time
- End time:
- any time
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 01/27/2010
Best of Bulgaria in 9 days. Join me on this amazing round trip and You will see the real Bulgaria - as only a native can show you!
Sofia city tour and Rila Monastery tour. Overnight.
Departure to Plovdiv. On the way we will visit Koprivshtitza - one of the few Bulgarian towns preserving the typical features of the original Revival architecture. Overnight.
The Renaissance town of Old Plovdiv tour - "Balabanova" house, "Hindiliyan" house, the Roman amphitheatre and the "St. Constantin and Helena" church. Departure to the village of Oreshak close to the legendary Troyan Monastery. In the village of Oreshak you will be accommodated in a typical Bulgarian house - "Popovi" guest house - gorgeous place with sunny rooms, garden and really friendly owners! The place has also got another name "Papa Bear" guest house due to endless abundance of home cooked food and home made drinks on the table ... Same day we will visit the Troyan Monastery (the third largest and most significant monastery in Bulgaria), The National Arts and Crafts Exhibition (the only place in Bulgaria where master-craftsmen from all over the country display their work) and the private gallery of the famous Veska Hadjiiska - one of the best Bulgarian craftsmen working on wood. Overnight.
Departure to Veliko Turnovo - the medieval Bulgarian capital. On the way tour of Bozhentsi (superb examples of 19th century dwellings) and The Ethnographical complex "Etara" (open air museum of ancient Bulgarian crafts) and Tryavna (St "Archangel Michael" church, the Clock tower, "Daskalova" house and the Icon museum).Overnight.
Veliko Turnovo (the medieval Bulgarian capital) city tour and tour of Arbanassi where you can see some of the most impressive monuments of Bulgarian art in XIV-XVIII like "The Nativity Church", "Sts Archangels Michael and Gavril", "Konstancialieva" house, etc. Departure to Varna.
1 Day visit of Nessebur (town museum included in World UNESCO heritage)
1 Day visit of Cape Kaliakra and The Romanian Queen Castle in Balchik (the summer residence of the Romanian Queen Maria)
1 Day visit of The Thracian Tomb in Sveshtary (personally for me - the best Thracian tomb in Bulgaria)
1 Day visit of "The Stone Forest" ((incredible natural phenomena over 40 000 000 years old) and The Madara Horseman (one of the most popular Bulgarian monuments included in the World Register of Historical Sites since 1979) Departure to Sofia.
- Inclusions -
- tour guide service + petrol cost
- Exclusions -
- entrance fees, food, drinks and accommodation
- Extras -
- Please note: The price of my personal walking tours is 10 Euro per hour + fuel consumption for my driving tours (air-conditioned car).
The price does not include meals, accommodation or entrance fees!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Plovdiv
- Old Plovdiv - from 30 BGN
- Trigrad Gordge Devil Throat and Yagodinska Cave - from 61 BGN
- Asens Fortress and Bachkovo Monastery - from 38 BGN
- Ancient Starosel and Hissar - from 20 EUR
- Mountain Biking in Rhodopi Mountains - from 26 EUR
- One Day Hiking in Bulgarian Rhodopi Mountains - from 16 EUR
- Plovdiv and Bachkovo Monastery - from 95 EUR
Email the tour operator - Exclusive Bulgaria Round Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.