Koprivshtica Historic and Beautiful
- Price from:
- 13 EUR /person
- + 359 896 865 800
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 hours
- Location Start:
- Your hotel
- Location Finish:
- Your hotel
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, French
Last updated: 06/11/2008
Historical 19th century village - cobblestone streets, typical old houses turned into museums,the milestone of recent Bulgarian history.Serenity and peacefulness.
The trip starts at your place of stay in Sofia. Private guided tour for your small group with personal guide-and-driver. Be as flexible as you want - optional sightseeing on the way - Thracian tomb. Get the most value for your money, be independent and flexible.
- Inclusions -
- Local English speaking guide
- Exclusions -
- Lunch - 5-10 Eur/per person
- Extras -
- Tour cost is 79.00 Eur for a group of 1 to 6 people, not per person. Tour subject to change upon request - private tour will be scheduled according to your wishes.
Private guided tours for small groups of 1 to 6 people can be arranged anywhere in and around Bulgaria. I am local and I want to show you around. This is what I enjoy. And you?
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Koprivshtitza
Email the tour operator - Koprivshtica Historic and Beautiful
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.