Best of Belgium
- Price from:
- 149 EUR /person
- 0032 (0)479 31 90 03
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 12 hours
- Location Start:
- Place de BrouckÃ¨re, Brussels
- Location Finish:
- Place de BrouckÃ¨re, Brussels
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 08.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, Dutch, German, English
Last updated: 10/15/2008
Experience Belgium and its specialties: Brussels, Antwerp and Bruges in one day! Inclusive beer tasting, chocolate initiation, boat ride on the canals and best fries for lunch.
ALL THE PLACES YOU MUST HAVE SEEN & ALL THE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW... the best picture places and profound commentary and facts by our professional guides. SAVE A LOT OF TIME, ÃND MONEY
This is the only tour that gives you the opportunity to see Belgium's most beautiful cities in one day! We start off in BRUSSELS with a city tour along all highlights: the Grand Place and Manneken Pis, the Atomium, the Royal Palace, the Japanese Tower and Chinese Pavilion. St Michaels Cathedral, Parliament Buildings, Palace of Justice, City Gates, Church of Holy Heart, Royal Greenhouses, Art Nouveau Houses, the European District, Fashion and Antique area. Before heading for Antwerp, we taste a couple of Belgian beers and explain to you why there are over 600 kinds of Belgian beers. Children can enjoy chocolate milk and cookies in stead.
When arriving in ANTWERP, we ride through the impressive harbour, Diamond Quarter, Fashion district and of course the Market Square and its surroundings, where we end with a visit of the impressive Cathedral. The guild houses, the Central Station, Rubens House, Green Square, Butcher's Hall, Napoleon Dock, Scheldt River and many, many Madonna statues... It is in this cosmopolitan city where we take a break for lunch and enjoy the best Belgian fries Ã©ver!
After some free time, we set course to medieval BRUGES, where we will be welcomed by the famous white swans on the Lake of Love. We offer you a boat trip on the Canals, and a city promenade along the Market Square and its Belfry and Halls, Town Hall, the Chapel of the Holy Blood, the Beguinage, Jerusalem Church, palace of Liberty of Bruges, Provincial Palace, Saint-Severius Cathedral, authentic Alms Houses and many other features like Michelangelo's âMadonna with Childâ and the statue of John van Eyck. You will also be initiated into the world of Chocolate and will have the possibility to do as you like during a little of free time, before we safely return you to your hotel by 8pm.
INCLUSIONS: Brussels, Antwerp and Bruges city tour
Belgian Beer tasting (chocolate milk and cookies for children)
Best Belgian fries for lunch
Boat adventure on the canals in Bruges
visit of Our Lady Cathedral (entrance fee included)
inclusive luxury coach transportation & multilingual guide
- Inclusions -
- visit of the Our Lady Cathedral
- Extras -
- Infants and children to the age of 6 travel for free.
Don't forget to bring your camera
You might need an umbrella or rain jacket
There are some parts of the city where we cannot drive with the bus, there will be a bit of walking involved.
Tour of Belgium's 3 nicest cities with a luxury coach and multilingual guide.
SAVE A LOT OF TIME ÃND MONEY..
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Brussels
- Brussels & Aachen Xmas Markets 3 Days - 3 days from 165 GBP
Email the tour operator - Best of Belgium
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.