- Price from:
- 150 USD /person
- (507) 6680-8894
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Panama City
- Location Finish:
- Panama City
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 07.00 am
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 07/25/2008
Meet the famous Kuna Indians and enjoy their pristines beaches and islands.
Our unas guide will pick your party up at the El porvenir airport, San Blas has 370 islands approx. located in the Caribbean off the coast of Panama. Many of the San Blas islands are habited by their indigenous Indian tribe, the Kuna; they have been resisting changes to their culture since the Spanish first arrived over 500 years ago. They have actually done a pretty good job of maintaining their way of life. The San Blas islands have its own government, and each island is run by a chief. Tourism is limited to only a few of the islands, and you must get permission from the chief before visiting any of the islands. Electricity and running water are not found in the outer islands. Even with these barriers, some of the Kuna have decided to share their world with outsiders and have set up small lodges for a few visitors at a time. When you visit the San Blas, you will see why they could become a popular destination. These pristine islands are picture-perfect tropical islands covered with white sand and coconut trees. 3 fantastic days that you go back in time and find out how you can be rich and happy without money.
After tasting the delicious Kuna's breakfast your party will be transfered to some of the unique and pristines islands with white sand beaches, your party will spend the day relaxing on some beaches, then you will be transfers to the kuna's town to learn more about the amazing culture and traditions.
After tasting the delicious Kuna's breakfast, your party will be transferred to the domestic airport or if you will return to Panama City by 4x4 then you will go for the last time to the pristine beaches and in the afternoon after lunch your party will return to Panama City by road.
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
- Flight tickets or transpotation to Kuna Yala
- Extras -
- We could arrange transportation by airplane or 4x4 as per your request.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Panama City
- City Tour - from 35 USD
- Rainforest Tour - from 43 USD
- Monkey Island - from 69 USD
- Panama Canal Partial Transit by Ferry - from 115 USD
- Whale Watching - from 85 USD
- Fishing - from 175 USD
- Embera Indian Village - from 80 USD
- Panama Canal Transit - 7 days from 150 USD
- Sail Panama from the Darien to Contadora - 7 days from 899 USD
- The Trifecta - 11 days from 4250 USD
- Adventure Panama - 8 days from 3250 USD
- Gateway to Panama - 5 days from 1425 USD
- Sailing Charter in Panama - 3 days from 425 USD
- The Panama Canal Watershed & Highlands - 12 days from 1869 USD
- The Golden Pathway to Panama - 6 days from 930 USD
- Watershed Discovery - 8 days from 1755.99 USD
Email the tour operator - San Blas
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.