Gateway to Panama
- Price from:
- 1425 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- Location Start:
- Panama City
- Location Finish:
- Panama City
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 12/19/2006
Panama City...one destination, three cities! From the ruins of Panama Viejo, the charming Colonial Quarter, to the eighth wonder of the modern world-the Panama Canal-Panama has it all!
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
- Travel insurance
- Extras -
- Is This for Me: Easy-paced tour designed to introduce you to Panama.
What to Bring: For daytime: loose-fitting, comfortable, 100% Cotton clothing, lightweight jacket, trekking shoes, a hat, and sunscreen.
For nighttime: Dress casual (no jackets required).
Meals: All meals included. Continental breakfast included with hotel stay.
Travel Days: Thursday - Monday.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Panama City
- City Tour - from 35 USD
- Rainforest Tour - from 43 USD
- Monkey Island - from 69 USD
- Panama Canal Partial Transit by Ferry - from 115 USD
- Whale Watching - from 85 USD
- Fishing - from 175 USD
- Embera Indian Village - from 80 USD
- San Blas - 3 days from 150 USD
- Panama Canal Transit - 7 days from 150 USD
- Sail Panama from the Darien to Contadora - 7 days from 899 USD
- The Trifecta - 11 days from 4250 USD
- Adventure Panama - 8 days from 3250 USD
- Sailing Charter in Panama - 3 days from 425 USD
- The Panama Canal Watershed & Highlands - 12 days from 1869 USD
- The Golden Pathway to Panama - 6 days from 930 USD
- Watershed Discovery - 8 days from 1755.99 USD
Email the tour operator - Gateway to Panama
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud: