- Price from:
- 175 USD /person
- ++(507) 6678-2271
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 hours
- Location Start:
- Your hotel in Panama city
- Location Finish:
- Your hotel in Panama city
- Start time:
- 06.30 am
- End time:
- 12.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 05/17/2008
Major league fishing tour for cheap.
Only 4 hooks per trip.
Panama is a saltwater fishermen dream realized!
In our fishing trip on the Pacific ocean you will be able to hook into marlins, dorados, wahoo, yellowfin tuna, red snapper and more. In addition, with us you will pay a cheap for this luxery sport and also the trip will be guided for one of the top Captains in all Panama, he has more than 15 years experience loving and living exclusive of the fishing sport; therefore, if you are novice he will be happy to teach you or if you are expert for sure you will have a great time fishing and sharing experience and technic with him.
- Inclusions -
- Transfer from and to the hotel in Panama city
- Extras -
- Additional guest without hook will pay USD50. Charter boat from USD500.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Panama City
- City Tour - from 35 USD
- Rainforest Tour - from 43 USD
- Monkey Island - from 69 USD
- Panama Canal Partial Transit by Ferry - from 115 USD
- Whale Watching - from 85 USD
- Embera Indian Village - from 80 USD
- San Blas - 3 days from 150 USD
- Panama Canal Transit - 7 days from 150 USD
- Sail Panama from the Darien to Contadora - 7 days from 899 USD
- The Trifecta - 11 days from 4250 USD
- Adventure Panama - 8 days from 3250 USD
- Gateway to Panama - 5 days from 1425 USD
- Sailing Charter in Panama - 3 days from 425 USD
- The Panama Canal Watershed & Highlands - 12 days from 1869 USD
- The Golden Pathway to Panama - 6 days from 930 USD
- Watershed Discovery - 8 days from 1755.99 USD
Email the tour operator - Fishing
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.