- Price from:
- 3250 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Panama City
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 12/21/2006
Think hot Latin nights, tropical rainforest, the Panama Canal, hiking, river rafting, horseback riding, tree trekking, and relaxing in remote thermal pools. It's all possible in Panama.
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
- Fees related to baggage
- Extras -
- Is this for Me: Moderate-paced tour suitable for the outdoor enthusiast, novice and above, of almost any age.
What to Bring: For daytime: loose-fitting, comfortable, 100% Cotton clothing, a lightweight jacket or hoodie, bathing suit for bathing in the thermal pools (optional), sunscreen, and a hat.
For nighttime: Dress casual (no jacket required).
For hiking and tree trekking: long-sleeve T-shirt and pants (layers work best), trekking shoes or boots, (sneakers not recommended).
For river rafting: sport sandal (i.e. Teva's), short-sleeve T-shirt or exercise top, loose-fitting shorts, or Yoga pants. You will get soaking wet, so bring a change of clothing for the ride back to the hotel.
Meals: All meals included except 1 dinner. Continental breakfast included with hotel stay.
Travel Days: Thursday - Thursday.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Panama City
- City Tour - from 35 USD
- Rainforest Tour - from 43 USD
- Monkey Island - from 69 USD
- Panama Canal Partial Transit by Ferry - from 115 USD
- Whale Watching - from 85 USD
- Fishing - from 175 USD
- Embera Indian Village - from 80 USD
- San Blas - 3 days from 150 USD
- Panama Canal Transit - 7 days from 150 USD
- Sail Panama from the Darien to Contadora - 7 days from 899 USD
- The Trifecta - 11 days from 4250 USD
- Gateway to Panama - 5 days from 1425 USD
- Sailing Charter in Panama - 3 days from 425 USD
- The Panama Canal Watershed & Highlands - 12 days from 1869 USD
- The Golden Pathway to Panama - 6 days from 930 USD
- Watershed Discovery - 8 days from 1755.99 USD
Email the tour operator - Adventure Panama
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.