- Price from:
- 45 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Boquete, Panama
- Location Finish:
- Boquete, Panama
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 12.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 05/01/2008
Exclusive wildlife exploration to private, remote estates and wildlife sanctuaries. Our 4x4 Land Cruisers will pick you up at your hotel and drive you to locations, off the beaten path.
Pick-up at your hotel at 8:00am. Thirty minute drive to drop-off point. Two to three hour hike, if time allows, we will stop at high mountain coffee plantation for the best coffee in Panama. Return to your hotel. This can be a 1/2 day or full day expedition.
- Extras -
- We have chosen the best locations to see the Resplendent Quetzal, Howler Monkey, Agouti, White Nosed Coati, and Pygmy Squirrel. Less common, but sometimes seen; Puma, Three-Wattled Bellbird, Jaguarundi, Kinkajou, and Mexican Porcupine.We pick you up at your hotel--water, juice, and snacks included.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Boquete
- Cloud Forest Safari - from 35 USD
- Caldera Hot Springs - from 35 USD
- Wild Coffee - from 58 USD
- Horseback Riding at Nite under the Full Moon - from 105 USD
- Horseback Riding & Hot Springs in Boquete Panama - from 48 USD
- Extreme Coffee Adventure - from 30 USD
- Jungle Safari - from 75 USD
- Panama Journey - 11 days from 1390 USD
Email the tour operator - Wildlife Expedition
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.