Cloud Forest Safari
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 35 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 hours
- Location Start:
- Boquete, Panama
- Location Finish:
- Boquete, Panama
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 12.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 12/28/2008
This is a driving tour in our 4x4 Jeeps through the Mountains of Boquete, Panama to see cascading waterfalls, the Quetzal trail, one of the oldest coffee plantations, and a wildlife ârescueâ sanctuary
The lush primary forests of Boquete invite you to experience its amazing biodiversity. Cruise the luxuriant Boquete Mountains; visit one of the oldest coffee farms in PanamÃ¡ and enjoy your cup of award winning coffee. We will drive by cascading waterfalls, the Quetzal Trail, and sheer volcanic cliffs. Boquete is known for its coffee, flowers, and strawberries. During season, we will stop and pick fresh strawberries from a private farm. The tour will end with a walk through a wildlife ârescueâ sanctuary, where you will see Marguay, Kinkajou, Monkeys, exotic birds and butterflies.
**8:00 amâmorning Â½ day expedition**
Pick-up at your hotel in our Vintage Land Cruiser
Sign-in and orientation
Leave hotel in 4x4 Land Cruiser to Mountains
**8:15 to 10:00**
Drive through the mountains of Boquete, stopping at waterfalls, Indian Village craft shops, scenic views, and the Quetzal Trail entrance. Stop for snack and refreshments
**10:00 am to 10:30 am**
Drive higher in to the mountains to Coffee Plantation for some of Panama's best coffee on one of the oldest coffee plantations in Panama.
**10:30 am to 11:00 am**
Drive down the mountain through the village of Boquete to the Wildlife Rescue Sanctuary.
**11:00 am to 11:45**
Guided tour thru the sanctuary: possible interaction with some of the monkeys is a possiblity, depending on who is in residence at the time. Rescue and release is the goal.
Deliver back to your hotel to disembark.
- Inclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Boquete
- Caldera Hot Springs - from 35 USD
- Wild Coffee - from 58 USD
- Horseback Riding at Nite under the Full Moon - from 105 USD
- Horseback Riding & Hot Springs in Boquete Panama - from 48 USD
- Extreme Coffee Adventure - from 30 USD
- Jungle Safari - from 75 USD
- Wildlife Expedition - from 45 USD
- Panama Journey - 11 days from 1390 USD
Email the tour operator - Cloud Forest Safari
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.