Colonial Adventure in Nicaragua
- Price from:
- 255 USD /person
- +(505) 2552 4568
- +(505) 2552 6512
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.00 pm
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English, German
Last updated: 08/11/2009
We bring you to the historic hotspots of the country and let you experience the ancient history and the colonial heritage of the region. Walk into a colonial scenery and enjoying the local hospitality
After passing the immigration formalities at the border our English speaking guide will greet you and we will continue along the great lake Nicaragua. We start with a city tour historic and oldest City on the American continent: Granada. We will see and explore the most important monuments in town.
After breakfast in the hotel we explore the town of Masaya, known for its colorful market. Next, the road leads us to the National Park Masaya Volcano for a look at one of Central America's most spectacular active volcanoes. Returning to Granada, we pass through the village of Catarina for a breathtaking view the volcanic lagoon while enjoying lunch. Near Granada, we will embark on a cruise around the romantic Isletas.
The day is devoted to both the old and new Managua, Nicaragua's capital city. Our trip includes a visit tp the old León, near the impressive Momotombo volcano, founded in 1524 and declared a UNESCO heritage site of humanity, a few years ago, as a symbol of Spanish conquest. In León, Nicaragua's other historic capital city we undertake a city tour and visit the most popular museums and monuments.
Following breakfast, we continue the visit city tour and then depart for an excursion to the hot springs at San Jacinto. Here, we observe the strong volcanic activity. You are then transferred to the international airport in Managua.
- Inclusions -
- Bilingual tour guide.
- Exclusions -
- Excursion to hot springs in San Jaciento.
- Extras -
- Included services:
- All transfers and transportation during the roundtrip in comfortable vehicles with a/c according to program.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels category or similar in rooms with private bathrooms incl. local taxes.
- Meals as per description
- Bilingual speaking tour guide (German, French or Spanish).
- All entrance fees for the visits as per description
- Travel documentation with useful information.
Not included services:
- Tourist visa entering Nicaragua (US$5.00/Pers.).
- Immigrations fees when crossing the border in Penas Blancas (US$3.00/Pers.)
- Airport departure tax in Managua airport (US$ 35.00/pers.).
- Additional meals.
- All extras and personal expenses.
- Voluntary tips.
- Supplement for half board: US$45.00
(dinner on Day 1, dinner on Day 3 and lunch on Day 4).
- Pick up/ Drop Off available in Liberia / Tamarindo in Costa Rica. Ask our sales representative for price quote.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Granada
- Black Forest Of Nicaragua - 3 days from 190 USD
Email the tour operator - Colonial Adventure in Nicaragua
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud: