- Price from:
- 60 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Playas del Coco
- Location Finish:
- Playas del Coco
- Start time:
- 06.30 am
- End time:
- 03.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Italian, Spanish, English
Last updated: 06/18/2007
Surf Camp & Surf School in Costa Rica, Tamarindo Surf Lessons Tamarindo Surf School, Surfboards rent, surf trip to Witch's Rock surf shop, on line Costa rica weather & surf report,all surf spot maps
Surf Witch's Rock & Ollie's point,snacks,drinks included
- Exclusions -
- Transportacion from hotel to playas del coco
- Extras -
- $330 a boat for 6 people ($55 around each)Witch's Rock,Ollie's point plus secret spot!
Marbella,Playa Grande,Avellanas surf trips also available,surfboards rent and sale.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tamarindo
Email the tour operator - Witch
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.