Costa Rica Vacations
- Price from:
- 750 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- La Fortuna
- Location Finish:
- San Jose
- We Speak:
- Italian, Spanish, English, German
Last updated: 01/07/2007
This package give you the chance to discover a bit of the many Nature Attractions Costa Rica offers. A 8 Days tour visiting the Rainy & Cloudy Forest and one of the best beaches at Pacific.
VISITING: LA FORTUNA, MONTEVERDE AND SAMARA BEACH AT PACIFIC COAST.
LA FORTUNA - We pick you up at the airport for your private shuttle : we'll travel about 3 hours through rolling hills and enchanting valleys tucked away in lush rainforest. You're bound to see some wildlife as we make our way to what is considered Costa Rica's premiere Adventure Zone : The Arenal Area.
LA FORTUNA - 7:45am: We have one of the most-beautiful river canyons right in our own backyard : full of birds, tropical waterfalls and plenty of rainforest wildlife : experience the independence of your own kayak through Class 2-3 rapids or experience world-class whitewater rafting on one of Costa Rica's wildest rivers : the Class 4 Rio Toro. Please wear secure shoes, clothes to get wet in and bring a change of clothes for after your tour. Dinner on your own and time to relax!
LA FORTUNA - Morning to take-in the environs of the area : you can visit the 150-ft La Fortuna waterfall, do some souvenir shopping or just enjoy the tranquility.3:45pm: We then head out on a nice walk through the forest to the base of the famous Arenal Volcano with a naturalist guide and later relax in the Baldí natural hot springs in the evening to do some lava viewing. Dinner buffet included.
MONTEVERDE - Enjoy a nice and easy horseback ride from La Fortuna along Lake Arenal to the town of Río Chiquito and then we'll transport you to the beautiful town of Monteverde in the midst of the cloud forest. Dinner on your own.
MONTEVERDE - 7:30am: You'll have the choice of doing a morning, guided-tour of the Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve or Sky Trek Canopy tour. Later, take some time to visit the butterfly garden, galleries and delicious restaurants on your own.
SAMARA BEACH - We then make our way by private shuttle to the Pacific-side beach of Samara to catch a spectacular sunset and finally relax a bit.
SAMARA BEACH - You can visit the Playa Carillo National Park and later you have the option to choose from surf lessons, a nice and easy sea kayaking tour and snorkeling outing.
We take you back to reality transfer to San Jose Airport for your return flight.
- Inclusions -
- Private transportation between cities; 7-nights accommodations at mid-range hotels; volcano hike and hot springs entrance; rafting or kayaking; easy and picturesque horseback ride along Lake Arenal; entrance and guided tour of the private El Mirador Cloud Forest Reserve; and your choice of surf lessons, sea kayaking or snorkeling cruise in Samara.
- Exclusions -
- International Air fare, CR departure taxes, Airport Charge, meals and drinks not specified in the itinerary, gratuities or costs associated with changes in your itinerary for reasons beyond our control.
- Extras -
* Rates based on Double Occupancy
* Rates include All Hotel and Tourism Taxes
* For Single Travelers apply Single Supplement.
* For some tours it could apply some age or physical restrictions.
* Nights may be added at Stay.
All Pricing & Itineraries subject to final confirmation.
We also offer customized tour packages, depending upon your preferences and choice. If you have certain destinations and time frame in your mind, please fill in the Reservation Form available at our website and let us know about your requirements. Besides the aforesaid tour package, we also offer many other tour packages at Costa Rica including Adventure, Companion, Destiny, Gay, Health and Romantic Travel. Our committed is to showcase you the best of Costa Rica at most affordable prices.
Please fill in the Form and make of your next trip to Costa Rica a truly unforgettable memory!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in San Jose
- San Lucas Island Day Tour - from 99 USD
- Central Valley ATV Tour - from 110 USD
- Art Tour - from 95 USD
- Best of Costa Rica - from 70 USD
- Nature at its Best - 3 days from 250 USD
- Away From The Crowd - 10 days from 1115 USD
- 3 Of The Best Costa Rica Tours Including 4 Nights Accomodation - 4 days from 370 USD
- Costa Rica - 6 days from 50 USD
- Costa Rica Gay Holidays - 10 days from 1125 USD
- Costa Rica Biking - 7 days from 689 USD
- Costa Rica Eco Holidays - 8 days from 860 USD
- Costa Rica Ecological Vacations - 9 days from 745 USD
- Costa Rica Travel Coast To Coast - 10 days from 2000 USD
- Costa Rica Vacation Package 1 - 10 days from 1070 USD
Email the tour operator - Costa Rica Vacations
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.