Costa Rica Gay Holidays
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 1125 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 10 days
- Location Start:
- San Jose
- Location Finish:
- San Jose
- We Speak:
- Italian, Spanish, English, German
Last updated: 01/07/2007
The impressive Biodiversity, high tolerance levels and cosmopolitan towns Costa Rica offers, make of this destiny, the best place to spend your Gay Holidays.
Peace and Resting are 100% guaranteed.
VISITING: SAN JOSE, TORTUGUERO, LA PAZ GARDENS, ARENAL VOLCANO, TABACON HOT SPRINGS AND MANUEL ANTONIO BEACH.
LETTER CODES: ( B ) Breakfast ( L ) Lunch ( D ) Dinner
WELCOME TO COSTA RICA Arrival to SJO International Airport. Meet and Greet by our tour guide. Transfer to Hotel Best Western Irazu with afternoon and evening at leisure for explore the rich Gay Night Life offers San Jose City.
TORTUGUERO ( B, L, D ) After Breakfast, you will be traveling with a bilingual naturalist guide on an air conditioned bus. Drive through Braulio Carrillo National Park, where you have the opportunity to see beautiful views and abundant vegetation. On the way we will stop for breakfast at Selva Tropical Restaurant where you can enjoy of its Butterfly Garden with a variety of tropical flowers. After breakfast we will continue our trip to Caño Blanco deck driving by banana plantations.
At Caño Blanco, you will board a covered boat that take you to Laguna Lodge, passing the Tortuguero canals, arriving between 12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. At the lodge our staff will be waiting for you with a refreshing cocktail, your rooms will be assigned and the guide will explain the afternoon activities after lunch -the visit to the Turtle Museum of the C.C.C. (Caribbean Conservation Corporation) and to the colorful Tortuguero town.
You will return to the lodge around 5:30 p.m. Free time to enjoy the pool, the bar service and prepare for your dinner. Dinner service from 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and then rest of the night at leisure to enjoy the surroundings, pool and bar.
TORTUGUERO ( B, L, D ) Optional 6:15 am tour to admire the awakening of the wildlife of Tortuguero. Return for breakfast (service between 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.). Then another boat tour to admire the canals of Tortuguero National Park. This is a wonderful and interesting experience where you can see abundant flora and fauna. Return to the lodge for lunch and free time for a siesta, enjoy the pool or go for a walk to the beach. Then you have another optional tour to the canals or stay at the lodge to explore the private trails of the lodge, visit the open butterfly garden or simply enjoy the pool. Dinner at the lodge and night at leisure.
SAN JOSE ( B, L ) After breakfast, we will begin our trip back to San Jose around 9:00 a.m. The boat will arrive at Caño Blanco around 11:00 a.m. Then our bus will be waiting for the drive back to San Jose. Stop en route for lunch at Selva Tropical Restaurant. Arrival to Best Western Irazu Hotel around 3:00 p.m. Rest of day at leisure for enjoy of Hotel facilities and explore the rich Gay Night Life offers San Jose City.
LA PAZ GARDENS ( B, L ) After Breakfast, transfer to World Famous La Paz Waterfall Gardens. At Arrival, Check in at La Paz Lodge. Then, guided tour for the different amenities of property, including the Butterfly Farm, the largest of the world. Visit to the Humming Birds Garden with 22 different humming birds to watch. Later, walking through the trails of complex, watching its exuberant Rainy Forest Bio-diversity and its 5 Heart-Stopping Waterfalls.
ARENAL VOLCANO ( B, D ) After Breakfast, land transfer to La Fortuna town where the impressive and active Arenal Volcano is located. Check In at Hotel Arenal Paraiso. At afternoon, visit to the World Famous Tabacon Hot Spring Waters with free time for enjoy Complex amenities including great views of Volcano, acres of tropical gardens, a great climate, and the soothing water of the river. Buffet dinner at restaurant of Complex is included. Lunch on your own.
MANUEL ANTONIO ( B ) After Breakfast, land Transfer to World Famous Manuel Antonio Beach. On the way, lunch on your own at Steve & Lisa's Restaurant. Check In at Hotel California and free time for enjoy the hotel's facilities. At evening, Night Out Tour for explore the rich nightlife of Manuel Antonio and have dinner on your own in one of the great restaurants of town.
MANUEL ANTONIO ( B ) At 7:30 a.m., after Breakfast, leaving to Manuel Antonio National Park. At park, guided walking through the natural trails of this Ecological Sanctuary with chance to watch a big diversity of flora and fauna including Sluts, several kind of monkeys, many kind of birds and the impressive Rainy Forest. Free time to take a bath or tanning on the White Sand Beaches. At 14:00 p.m., after have taken a lunch on your own, be part of an exciting Dolphing, Turtles and Whales Watching Tour around the Manuel Antonio Bay. Option to do some snorkeling on the reefs, and enjoy of the Multi-colored Sunset of Manuel Antonio, one of the best on the world. At evening, free time at leisure for enjoy of hotel facilities, or have a Night Life Tour for Town. Dinner on your own.
SAN JOSE ( B ) After Breakfast, optional morning tour to Manuel Antonio National Park or visit to La Playita, the most famous Naturism Gay Beach in Costa Rica. Both Tours on your own. At afternoon, air transfer to San Jose and check in at Hotel Irazu.
Day 10 - ( B ) After Breakfast, transfer to Airport for Return Flight.
- Inclusions -
- 9 nights of accommodation, all land and water transportation within Costa Rica , transfers to Gay Club or Disco, all airport/ hotel transfers on scheduled arrival/ departures dates only, specified meals, National Parks entrance fees, naturalist tour Guide, C.R. Souvenir and taxes.
- Exclusions -
- International air fare, airport departure taxes, meals not specified in the itinerary, alcoholic beverages, personal equipment, extras in hotels (laundry, phone calls and room service), gratuities, or costs associated with changes in your itinerary for reasons beyond our control.
- Extras -
* Rates based on Double Occupancy
* For Single Travelers apply Single Supplement
* Rates include All Tourism & Hotel Taxes
* Nights may be added at Stay.
* In some tours it could apply a Weight Restriction
* Self Drive with Car Rental is available
* Gay/Lesbian Companion available upon request
*** All Pricing & Itineraries subject to final confirmation***
We also offer customized tour packages, depending upon your preferences and choice. If you have certain destinations and time frame in your mind, please fill in the Reservation Form available at our website and let us know about your requirements. Besides the aforesaid tour package, we also offer many other tour packages at Costa Rica including Adventure, Companion, Destiny, Gay, Health and Romantic Travel. Our committed is to showcase you the best of Costa Rica at most affordable prices.
Please fill in the Form and make of your next trip to Costa Rica a truly unforgettable memory!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in San Jose
- San Lucas Island Day Tour - from 99 USD
- Central Valley ATV Tour - from 110 USD
- Art Tour - from 95 USD
- Best of Costa Rica - from 70 USD
- Nature at its Best - 3 days from 250 USD
- Away From The Crowd - 10 days from 1115 USD
- 3 Of The Best Costa Rica Tours Including 4 Nights Accomodation - 4 days from 370 USD
- Costa Rica - 6 days from 50 USD
- Costa Rica Vacations - 8 days from 750 USD
- Costa Rica Biking - 7 days from 689 USD
- Costa Rica Eco Holidays - 8 days from 860 USD
- Costa Rica Ecological Vacations - 9 days from 745 USD
- Costa Rica Travel Coast To Coast - 10 days from 2000 USD
- Costa Rica Vacation Package 1 - 10 days from 1070 USD
Email the tour operator - Costa Rica Gay Holidays
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.