Costa Rica Ecological Vacations
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 745 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 days
- Location Start:
- San Jose
- Location Finish:
- La Paz Gardens
- We Speak:
- Italian, Spanish, English, German
Last updated: 01/07/2007
Costa Rica is one of the Best Eco Tourism destinies on the world and this package give you the chance to discover some of the best attractions that Cloudy & Rainy Forest may offer you.
VISITING: La Fortuna Town, Caño Negro Wild Life Refuge, Arenal Hanging Bridges, Monteverde Town, Monteverde Cloudy Forest Reserve, Braulio Carrillo National Park, Tortuguero Canals and La Paz Gardens.
LETTER CODES: ( B ) Breakfast ( L ) Lunch ( D ) Dinner
WELCOME TO COSTA RICA Arrival to SJO International Airport. Meet and Greet by our Tour Guide. Land Transfer to Arenal Paraiso Mountain Resort & Spa with afternoon and evening at leisure for explore the breath-taking property, take a bath on Hot Springs Complex, enjoy of the Canopy Tour and make use of Hotel facilities. Lunch and Dinner by your own. Arenal Paraiso offers 89 bungalows, each one have two double beds, a private bathroom, hot water, refrigerator, air conditioner and a big balcony. The deluxe room, where you are going to be accommodate, also offers telephone and Cable TV, and of course, the best view to the Arenal Volcano. Other Hotel facilities are Restaurant, Hiking Trails, a nice Waterfall., Canopy tour, great gardens and landscape, 3 swimming pools ( 2 with thermal water, and 1 regular water), Wet bar, Spa, souvenir shop, Laundry, and Conference room.
LA FORTUNA ( B, L ) After breakfast, leaving to Caño Negro Wild Life Refuge located near to Nicaragua`s Border. Trip starts with a 1 1/2 hours land transfer on hills of San Carlos Valley, toward Los Chiles Town. Along the route, you will have the chance to see both the exuberant nature and picturesque towns surround this area. Being at Los Chiles, will aboard a comfortable boat that take you on the calm waters of Rio Frio to Caño Negro Wild Life Refuge. Both aboard and Caño Negro Refuge you have the chance to see a big diversity of fauna including Sluts, 3 type of monkeys, bats, crocodiles and more. The Guide will provide you full info both species and ecosystem. At margin of river, you will enjoy of a delicious Typical Lunch. Will be back at La Fortuna, around 16.00. After tour, free time at leisure for explore the property and make use of Hotel facilities. Dinner by your own.
LA FORTUNA ( B ) After breakfast, free time at leisure for explore the breath-taking property, take a bath on Hot Springs or make use of Hotel facilities. Around 10:30, you will be part of Canopy Tour organizes for Hotel. This tour is a combination of adventure and contact with nature, where you can see monkeys, birds, and many other attractions.
Expert guides and good equipment take you tree to tree on eleven platforms , cables from 90 mts high and 300 mts large approx.
The trip finish with a great view of the forest and next to El Congo Waterfall. Then we will back to the hotel in a nice trip through the mountain. After Canopy, free time for lunch and relax. Around 17:00, the van will pick up and take you to the World Famous Arenal Hanging Bridges. This is the only Hanging Bridges project with panoramic view to an Active Volcano. To see the colored lava descending from Volcano`s crater being at top of a big Rainy Forest Tree represents a majestic and unforgettable experience. Also have the chance to see a big diversity of fauna including birds, mammalians and reptiles. You are going to experience the Noisy Silent of Forest. Around 21:00, will be back at Hotel with free time at leisure for make use of Hotel amenities. Dinner by your own.
MONTEVERDE ( B ) After Breakfast, leaving to Monteverde Town on a funny ride that includes Transfer on Jeep and Boat Transfer on Lake Arenal. At Monteverde, will be accommodate at Mirador Lodge & Private Reserve with afternoon and evening at leisure for explore the breath-taking property and make use of Hotel facilities. Mirador Lodge is a Eco-Tourism project, directed to people who loves the nature. It has 35 Ha for conservation of the Cloud Forest, and three wind generator melds that supply power to whole property. The water is from a spring water of the mountains surround the hotel. It has 12 Standard Rooms with hot water bathroom, a little living room, balcony, and some with chimney. All the cabins are in a strategic place, where the people be in touch with nature, and have an amazing panoramic view to the Arenal Lake and the Arenal Volcano. Hotel also offers a Bar-Restaurant specialized on CR Typical Food. At 18:30, Guided Walking through the natural trails of Private Reserve of Hotel with chance to see the amazing biodiversity of Cloudy Forest. Dinner by your own.
MONTEVERDE ( B, L ) After Breakfast, guided walking to the World Famous Monteverde Cloudy Forest Reserve. You will explore the boundless primary forest, live the meaning of a real touch with nature and have the chance to see unique species like the beautiful Quetzal, Bell Bird or Umbrella Bird. After tour, afternoon and evening at leisure for explore the breath-taking property and make use of Hotel facilities. Lunch and Dinner by your own.
SAN JOSE CITY ( B ) After Breakfast, free time at leisure for enjoy of Hotel facilities. At noon, leaving to San Jose on A/C Van with Stop for Lunch. Around 16:00, arrival to Irazu Hotel & Casino on Downtown San Jose with evening at leisure for make use of Hotel facilities. Hotel Irazu offers 311 Rooms with A/C, coffee maker, phone with voice mail, Alarm clock, Cable TV, Bath with tub and Hot Water, Hair Dryer, and Safety Box. Additionally, you will enjoy of Daily Open Bar from 17:00 to 18:00, free local Phone Calls, free 24 hours internet access, free access to Hotel`s Gym, Jacuzzi, 2 Tennis Courts, Pool, International Cuisine Restaurant and 24 hours Room Service. Lunch and Dinner by your own.
SAN JOSE ( B, L ) After Breakfast, guided visit to the World Famous Tortuguero Canals on CR Caribbean Coast. Start with a visit to the exuberant Rainy Forest of Braulio Carrillo National Park. Then, you will enjoy of a delicious Typical Breakfast. Later, will be visiting the Banana Packing Co. where you learn a bit of Banana Industrialization process. ( This visit offers from Mon to Fri, only ) Once being in Tortuguero, you will enjoy of a Boat Ride for the Canals, having chance to see its exuberant Flora and Fauna that include Crocodiles, Turtles, Iguanas, Monkeys, Sluts and many kind of exotic birds. Then, will be enjoying of a delicious Buffet Lunch. Later this day, will be doing a guided walking on Park and a new Boat ride on Jaleva River. Around 19:30 will be back at Hotel Irazu, with free time at leisure for make use of Hotel facilities. Dinner by your own.
SAN JOSE ( B, L ) After Breakfast, guided visit to the World Famous La Paz Waterfall Gardens. At this place, you will enjoy of a guided tour for the different attractions of property, including the World Largest Butterfly Farm. Visit to the Humming Birds Garden with 22 different humming birds to see. Guided walking through the natural trails of complex, watching its exuberant Rainy Forest Bio-diversity and its 5 Heart-Stopping Waterfalls. To end, will be enjoying of a delicious Buffet Lunch at La Paz Gardens` Restaurant. Around 16:00 will be back at Hotel Irazu, with free time at leisure for enjoy of Open Bar and make use of Hotel facilities. Dinner by your own.
( B ) Transfer to SJO Airport for return flight.
- Inclusions -
- 3 Nights of accommodation at Arenal Paraiso Hotel & Spa, on Superior Double Room with daily continental Breakfast included. Canopy Tour and unlimited use of Hot Springs Complex during Stay. Guided Visit to Caño Negro Wild Life Refuge and guided tour on Arenal Hanging Bridges. Plus 2 nights of accommodation at Mirador Lodge and Private Reserve on Double Standard Room. Guided walking on Private Reserve and Guided Tour on Monteverde Cloudy Forest Reserve. 3 Nights of accommodation at Hotel Irazu, on Standard Double Room with daily continental Breakfast included. Guided Visit to Tortuguero Canals, guided visit to La Paz Waterfall Gardens, Hotel Transfers In/Out, airport transfers on scheduled arrival/ departures dates only, C.R. Souvenir and all taxes.
- Exclusions -
- International Air fare, CR departure taxes, Airport Charge, meals and drinks not specified in the itinerary, gratuities or costs associated with changes in your itinerary for reasons beyond our control.
- Extras -
* Rates based on Double Occupancy
* It requires a 4 people group as minimum
* Rates include All Hotel and Tourism Taxes
* For Single Travelers apply Single Supplement.
* For some tours it could apply some age or physical restrictions.
* Price not valid for Week 52, 2006 nor Easter 2007
* Nights may be added at Stay.
***All Pricing & Itineraries subject to final confirmation ***
We also offer customized tour packages, depending upon your preferences and choice. If you have certain destinations and time frame in your mind, please fill in the Reservation Form available at our website and let us know about your requirements. Besides the aforesaid tour package, we also offer many other tour packages at Costa Rica including Adventure, Companion, Destiny, Gay, Health and Romantic Travel. Our committed is to showcase you the best of Costa Rica at most affordable prices.Please fill in the Form and make of your next trip to Costa Rica a truly unforgettable memory!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in San Jose
- San Lucas Island Day Tour - from 99 USD
- Central Valley ATV Tour - from 110 USD
- Art Tour - from 95 USD
- Best of Costa Rica - from 70 USD
- Nature at its Best - 3 days from 250 USD
- Away From The Crowd - 10 days from 1115 USD
- 3 Of The Best Costa Rica Tours Including 4 Nights Accomodation - 4 days from 370 USD
- Costa Rica - 6 days from 50 USD
- Costa Rica Vacations - 8 days from 750 USD
- Costa Rica Gay Holidays - 10 days from 1125 USD
- Costa Rica Biking - 7 days from 689 USD
- Costa Rica Eco Holidays - 8 days from 860 USD
- Costa Rica Travel Coast To Coast - 10 days from 2000 USD
- Costa Rica Vacation Package 1 - 10 days from 1070 USD
Email the tour operator - Costa Rica Ecological Vacations
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.