Costa Rica Biking
- Price from:
- 689 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- San Jose
- Location Finish:
- San Jose
- We Speak:
- Italian, Spanish, English, German
Last updated: 01/07/2007
The impressive Costa Rica`s Nature Attractions create the perfect setting for living the Best Mountain Biking Adventure of your life. An exciting ride discovering the wonders offers the Tropic....
VISITING: La Fortuna, Arenal Volcano and Lake, Hot Springs, Sarapiqui River, Doka Estate, Poas Volcano, La Paz Gardens, Irazu & Turrialba Volcano, Turrialba City and San Jose City.
LETTER CODES: ( B ) Breakfast ( L ) Lunch ( D ) Dinner
WELCOME TO COSTA RICA Arrival to SJO International Airport. Meet and Greet by our Tour Guide. Land Transfer to Arenal Paraiso Mountain Resort & Spa with afternoon and evening at leisure for explore the breath-taking property, take a bath on Hot Springs Complex, enjoy of the Canopy Tour and make use of Hotel facilities. Lunch and Dinner by your own. Arenal Paraiso offers 89 bungalows, each one have two double beds, a private bathroom, hot water, refrigerator, air conditioner and a big balcony. The deluxe room, where you are going to be accommodate, also offers telephone, Cable TV, and of course, the best view to the Arenal Volcano. Other Hotel facilities are Restaurant, Hiking Trails, a nice Waterfall., Canopy tour, great gardens and landscape, 3 swimming pools ( 2 with thermal water, and 1 regular water), Wet bar, Spa, souvenir shop, Laundry, and Conference room.
LA FORTUNA ( B ) After breakfast, enjoy of an exciting 4 hours moderate level Biking ride near the base of Arenal Volcano and along Lake Arenal with guide. After tour, free time at leisure for explore the property and make use of Hotel facilities. Lunch and Dinner by your own.
SAN JOSE CITY ( B ) After breakfast, free time at leisure for explore the breath-taking property, take a bath on Hot Springs or make use of Hotel facilities. At noon, leaving to San Jose on Deluxe Van with stop for lunch. Around 17:00, arrival to Irazu Hotel & Casino on Downtown SJO with evening at leisure. Lunch and Dinner by your own. Hotel Irazu offers 311 Rooms with A/C, coffee maker, phone with voice mail, Alarm clock, Cable TV, Bath with tub and Hot Water, Hair Dryer, and Safety Box. Additionally, you will enjoy of Daily Open Bar from 17:00 to 18:00, free local Phone Calls, free 24 hours internet access, free access to Hotel`s Gym, Jacuzzi, 2 Tennis Courts, Pool, International Cuisine Restaurant and 24 hours Room Service.
SAN JOSE CITY ( B, L ) After Breakfast, leaving to Sarapiqui Town located on CR North Atlantic area for enjoy of an incredible day of adventure. Discover of exciting dirt roads passing by cattle farms and pineapple plantations. You bike for around 20 Kms on a dirt road mostly flat with a few bumps, descending to the white water rafts of Sarapiqui River. After biking, start your Rafting Tour on Class III Rapids of Sarapiqui River in a extremely exciting but safe 1 1/2 hour ride. Lunch at outdoor is included. Around 18:30 will be back at Hotel Irazu, with free time at leisure for make use of Hotel facilities. Dinner by your own.
SAN JOSE CITY ( B, L ) After Breakfast, you will be part of the exciting Combo Tour . Start with a visit to Doka Estate, consider for experts like the World Best Coffee Plantation. On this place, you will learn both history and full industrialization process of one of the World Best Gourmet Coffees. Being there, will enjoy of a delicious Typical or Continental Breakfast at restaurant of complex. Then, will be visiting the Poas Volcano National Park, with its impressive crater, the world largest on the world. Besides will give a check both to its beautiful lagoon and exuberant rainy forest flora and fauna. After visit Poas Volcano, will be moving to the World Famous La Paz Waterfall Gardens. At this place, you will enjoy of a guided tour for the different attractions of property, including the Butterfly Farm, the largest on the world. Visit to the Humming Birds Garden with 22 different humming birds to watch. Later, take a walk through the natural trails of complex, watching its exuberant Rainy Forest Bio-diversity and its 5 Heart-Stopping Waterfalls. To end, will be enjoying of a delicious Buffet Lunch at La Paz Gardens` Restaurant. Around 19:00 will be back at Hotel Irazu, with free time at leisure for make use of Hotel facilities. Dinner by your own.
SAN JOSE CITY ( B, L ) After Breakfast, will be leaving to the town of Santa Cruz of Turrialba, located on Cartago Province. Will be passing for Irazu Volcano with optional visit to National Park. Being at a 3,432 meters above sea level, you will start the route heading towards the Turrialba Volcano with spectacular view points of the mountains that surrounds the area. During the route, you will be passing by plantations of coffee, potatoes, cabbage, carrots and lettuce and have the chance to watch cattle of type Holstein and Jersey. The route will end at Puente de la Alegria in Turrialba City, where you will have a delicious Lunch on a Typical Restaurant. The route it has a length of 42 Kms and a 8 hours lasting. Around 19:00 will be back at Hotel Irazu, with free time at leisure for make use of Hotel facilities. Dinner by your own.
( B ) Transfer to SJO Airport for return flight.
- Inclusions -
- 2 Nights of accommodation at Arenal Paraiso Hotel & Spa, on Superior Double Room with daily continental Breakfast included. Canopy Tour and unlimited use of Hot Springs Complex during Stay. Biking Tour around the area of Arenal Volcano and Lake. Plus 4 nights of accommodation at Hotel Irazu, on Standard Double Room with daily continental Breakfast included. Biking Ride on the Sarapiqui area with Class III Rafting Tour on Sarapiqui River included. Combo Tour, Biking Tour on the Irazu and Turrialba Volcanoes area, Hotel Transfers In/Out, airport transfers on scheduled arrival/ departures dates only, C.R. Souvenir and all taxes.
- Exclusions -
- International Air fare, CR departure taxes, Airport Charge, meals and drinks not specified in the itinerary, gratuities or costs associated with changes in your itinerary for reasons beyond our control.
- Extras -
* Rates based on Double Occupancy
* It suppose a 4 people group as minimum
* Rates include All Hotel and Tourism Taxes
* For Single Travelers apply Single Supplement.
* For some tours it could apply some age or physical restrictions.
* Nights may be added at Stay.
All Pricing & Itineraries subject to final confirmation.
We also offer customized tour packages, depending upon your preferences and choice. If you have certain destinations and time frame in your mind, please fill in the Reservation Form available at our website and let us know about your requirements. Besides the aforesaid tour package, we also offer many other tour packages at Costa Rica including Adventure, Companion, Destiny, Gay, Health and Romantic Travel. Our committed is to showcase you the best of Costa Rica at most affordable prices.
Please fill in the Form and make of your next trip to Costa Rica a truly unforgettable memory!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in San Jose
- San Lucas Island Day Tour - from 99 USD
- Central Valley ATV Tour - from 110 USD
- Art Tour - from 95 USD
- Best of Costa Rica - from 70 USD
- Nature at its Best - 3 days from 250 USD
- Away From The Crowd - 10 days from 1115 USD
- 3 Of The Best Costa Rica Tours Including 4 Nights Accomodation - 4 days from 370 USD
- Costa Rica - 6 days from 50 USD
- Costa Rica Vacations - 8 days from 750 USD
- Costa Rica Gay Holidays - 10 days from 1125 USD
- Costa Rica Eco Holidays - 8 days from 860 USD
- Costa Rica Ecological Vacations - 9 days from 745 USD
- Costa Rica Travel Coast To Coast - 10 days from 2000 USD
- Costa Rica Vacation Package 1 - 10 days from 1070 USD
Email the tour operator - Costa Rica Biking
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.