Costa Rica Adventure Holidays
- Price from:
- 930 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 days
- Location Start:
- San Jose
- Location Finish:
- San Jose
- We Speak:
- Italian, Spanish, English, German
Last updated: 01/07/2007
Are you ready for living the Best Extreme Adventure Package. Costa Rica Adventure School offers you Kayaking, Canyoneering and Rappeling, Surfing and more. 9 days at Eden full of extreme emotions...
Visiting: San Jose, La Fortuna, Monteverde, and a gorgeous Pacific Beach.
Letter Codes: (B) Breakfast (L) Lunch (D) Dinner
WELCOME TO COSTA RICA Meet and Greet by our Tour Guide. Transfer to SJO Hotel for check in and orientation chat. Free time at leisure for make use of hotel amenities. Optional activities: Poas Volcano tour, SJO City Tour, casinos. Lunch and/or Dinner by your own.
LA FORTUNA - Inflatable Whitewater Kayaking Class - Learn about river-running strategy, river safety, paddling techniques, etc. as we kayak down a beautiful class 2-3 river. Optional evening activities: + Soak in natural springs to recover from your day's adventures, volcano viewing.
LA FORTUNA - Canyoneering and Rappeling Jungle Challenge Course - Learn knots, anchors, strap on a harness and rappel yourself down tropical waterfalls. Then we trek along magical trails to reach the top of the brilliant, pristine canyon.
MONTEVERDE - Mountain Bike Lessons - Learn insider tips on proper mountain bike techniques as you ride on technical rocky roads and cross rivers around the base of the Arenal Volcano
PACIFIC BEACH - Horseback Riding Lessons - Learn how to properly mount, ride Western-style and groom a big, beautiful, healthy quarter horse. Later, travel by shuttle to a fun and dynamic beach town to watch a Pacific sunset and chill out with the bohemian surf culture. Enjoy the local Tico nightlife.
PACIFIC BEACH - Surf School - Learn how to catch waves, timing and other paddling-out techniques. Try your luck at surfing as you catch a wave and get swept along in the heart-pounding surf. Soak up the rays and kick back on the beach with a piña colada!
PACIFIC BEACH - Optional activities: Back to an early morning surf session or just enjoy your time at the beach.
SAN JOSE - After a lazy, relaxing morning on the beach we travel to the capital city of San Jose for shopping and dancing at the local disco.
Transfer to Airport for your Return Flight.
- Inclusions -
- Transportation between cities; inflatable kayaking lesson; mountain bike lesson; horseback riding lesson; canyoneering and rappelling jungle challenge course; Surf School; 8-nights accommodations at locally-owned, small mid-range hotels, and all Taxes.
- Exclusions -
- International Air fare, CR departure taxes, Airport Charge, meals and drinks not specified in the itinerary, gratuities or costs associated with changes in your itinerary for reasons beyond our control.
- Extras -
* Rates based on Double Occupancy
* Rates include All Hotel and Tourism Taxes
* For Single Travelers apply Single Supplement.
* All Adventure activities are hands-on for qualified, bilingual instructors
* For some tours it could apply some age or physical restrictions.
* Nights may be added at Stay.
All Pricing & Itineraries subject to final confirmation
We also offer customized tour packages, depending upon your preferences and choice. If you have certain destinations and time frame in your mind, please fill in the Reservation Form available at our website and let us know about your requirements. Besides the aforesaid tour package, we also offer many other tour packages at Costa Rica including Adventure, Companion, Destiny, Gay, Health and Romantic Travel. Our committed is to showcase you the best of Costa Rica at most affordable prices.
Please fill in the Form and make of your next trip to Costa Rica a truly unforgettable memory!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Arenal
- Exploring Costa Rica through Photography with Jerry Goffe - 13 days from 2549 USD
Email the tour operator - Costa Rica Adventure Holidays
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.