Private Sports Fishing
- Price from:
- 400 USD /person
- (758) 4530553
- (758) 4530553
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Hackshaw Boat Yard, Castries
- Location Finish:
- Hackshawc Boat Yard, Castries
- We Speak:
Last updated: 09/21/2007
Come try your luck at big game fishing on one of Hackshaw's Customised Sports Fishermen ranging in size from 31'-50'. With a wealth of experience on hand fishing with us is an unforgetable experience!
All our captains are hooked on fishing- just try to drag'em home without a catch!! After all, we had the grandfather of all fishermen Big Bill as our mentor! Our waters are abundant with a variety of Big Game Fish, such as Blue Marlin, Sail Fish, Yellow Fin Tuna, Wahoo and Dorado, to name but a few, an ideal recipe for a deep sea fishing experience.We strongly believe in conservation and thus strictly practise the tag and release of all Bill Fish; that is why you will not see any dead Bill Fish hanging anywhere in our advertisements!!!!As St. Lucia is a Volcanic Island, the under water drop off area, where the fish congregate, lies only two miles off the coast line; therefore, this facilitates faster and easier access to the best fishing grounds.Though each fish species is generally seasonal, for example, February to May for Wahoo and Dorado, and August to December for Blue Marlin, Sail Fish and Yellow Fin Tuna, we do have these fish year round, thus making these trips always popular and exciting!
- Inclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Castries
- Island Sightseeing - from 90 USD
- Sport Fish Safari - from 70 USD
- Whale Watch Safari - from 30 USD
- Day Trips - from 300 USD
- Partial Private Land and Sea - from 95 USD
Email the tour operator - Private Sports Fishing
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.