- Price from:
- 300 USD /person
- (758) 4530553
- (758) 4530553
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Hackshaws Boat yard, Castries
- Location Finish:
- Hackshaws Boat Yard, Castries
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 09/21/2007
Come relax and have some real fun on one of our private day cruises- bring friends, family or whoever, the choice is yours!
You are bound to marvel at the beauty of our Western coastline, as we leave Port Castries, to visit historically rich and fascinating Soufriere, passing en route the charming fishing villages of Anse La Raye and Canaries, with their distinctive Caribbean flavor. Have your cameras ready for the viewing of a life time, our World Heritage Sight, the majestic Pitons, rising proudly from the sapphire Blue Waters, soaring two thousand feet, apparently to the heavens. The sight takes your breath away!If you should so desire, you may take a guided tour of the exotic Botanical Gardens, The Sulphur Springs, The Diamond Water Falls and the therapeutic Sulphur Baths.There are many excellent restaurants available, guaranteed to suit even the most discerning taste buds. Alternatively, we can organize a picnic lunch for you on board.From Soufriere, a number of breathtaking beaches await you, many with divine areas for snorkeling.No trip along the coastline could be complete without visiting the most spectacular bay in the Caribbean, Marigot Bay, where the British hid from the French fleet by tying coconut palms to their masts, letting the French sail by, then emerging and attacking from the rear, winning one of the many battles between the French and English, for possession of the Helen of the West, our St. Lucia. Marigot boasts a number of water front restaurants, where refreshing Caribbean concoctions can be enjoyed in the aftermath of your trip of a lifetime!On the private boat trips the boats come with beers, soft drinks, mineral water, light snacks and snorkeling equipment, free of charge.
- Inclusions -
- Time of your Life!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Castries
- Island Sightseeing - from 90 USD
- Sport Fish Safari - from 70 USD
- Private Sports Fishing - from 400 USD
- Whale Watch Safari - from 30 USD
- Partial Private Land and Sea - from 95 USD
Email the tour operator - Day Trips
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.