Padi Open Water Diver
- Price from:
- 425 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- RIU Ocho Rios
- Location Finish:
- RIU Ocho Rios
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 02/14/2007
With this International PADI Diving Certification, you can dive all around the World. Discover all the exiting underwater secret you always wanted to know. Come and Dive with us.
The Padi Open Water Certification you can do in only 3 day`s.
Theory: with video, manual, dive planner, quizzes and exams
Pool:5 Modules in the pool with complete equipment use.
4 Dives from the boat with complete equipment.
- Extras -
- ***This tour is only for guests of the RIU Ocho Rios Hotel***
Dive Equipment and cours material for the Padi open water dive course are included.
This cours requiers a minimum age of 10 years (junior open water)
For some courses people may have to fill out a MEDICAL FORM. Based on the form's criteria occasionally it may be necessary to request a medical statement from a physician allowing the client to participate in certain activities. This medical consultation is NOT included in the price of any activity.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Ocho Rios
- Ocho RIos Day Tour - from 20 USD
- Dunn's River Falls & River Tubing - from 60 USD
- Ocho Rios Highlights - from 35 USD
Email the tour operator - Padi Open Water Diver
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.