Xtreme Buggy Half day Tour
- Price from:
- 86 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Punta Cana
- Location Finish:
- Punta Cana
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 12.00 pm
- We Speak:
- German, Spanish, English
Last updated: 04/10/2009
This Tour is a MUST on your vacation in Bavaro - Punta Cana. You are the driver off a REAL DUNE BUGGY. With the experienced Guide you will drive the best "off" roads and have the best time!
Our Half day Dune Buggy excursion, is the best way to explore the country and have fun driving a DUNE Buggy. Something you will never forget in your live. Hotel Pick Up in Bavaro Driving on and off road in the nearby area. Drinks (water) and Snacks included.
- Inclusions -
- Transfer from Bavaro Hotels
- Exclusions -
- Transfer from Cabeza de Toro has to pay additional 10 USD
- Extras -
- Our Dune Buggys are 4 seater. Everyone with a valid Driver licens has the chance to drive. Driver need closed shoes, sunglasses or other eye protection. The tour is guided and everyone has to follow the orders of our guide. The route can be change without notice by the guide.
Pregnant woman are not allowed on the tour.
Tour is not suitable for small children.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Punta Cana
- Ocean Harmony - from 100 USD
Email the tour operator - Xtreme Buggy Half day Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.