Xtreme Buggy Full Day Trip
- Price from:
- 159 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- End time:
- 04.00 pm
- We Speak:
- German, Spanish, English
Last updated: 04/13/2009
This tour can be everything between a family trip and an Xtreme - Buggy adventure. Depending on your expectation we have different routs to come to Laguna Limon on off the last Resort free beaches...
Departure from Bavaro in the morning (depending your Hotel), we drive out of Bavaro and into the real Dominican Republic! You will see the all the small villages, drive at the beach and see the untouched nature, that still exists. Around noon we will arrive at Laguna Limon where we will have Lunch and time to explore the untouched beach and Laguna Limon nearby. Surround by the Mountains, La Redonda, this secret place appears to be coming right out off a fairy tale. You want unforgettable memories of your vacation? This is the place to make your dreams come true. Come with us, drive a Dune Buggy to paradise!
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
- additional 10 USD for pick up from Cabeza de Toro
- Extras -
- Our Dune Buggys are 4 seater. Everyone with a valid Driver licens has the chance to drive. Driver need closed shoes, sunglasses or other eye protection. The tour is guided and everyone has to follow the orders of our guide. The route can be change without notice by the guide.
Pregnant woman are not allowed on the tour.
Tour is not suitable for small children.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bavaro
Email the tour operator - Xtreme Buggy Full Day Trip
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.