6 Day Around The Island Tour
- Island Tour
- Price from:
- 1735 USD /person
- 1 829 228 6825
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 04/03/2009
Discover the Dominican Republic while driving a DUNE BUGGY to the most beautiful places of the Caribbean. Drive around the Island in 6 Days!
Leaving Bavaro in direction to Samana, arriving in Samana late afternoon!
Discover the Peninsula of Samana your guide knows the best SPOTS! In the afternoon, driving to Jarabacoa.
River Rafting (weather permitting) in Jarabacoa, leaving for Playa Punta Rusia.
Driving along the Haitian Boarder, until Lago Enriquillo.
Visit Isla Cabritos in the middle of Lake Enriquillo to see the Iguanas. Leaving for Santo Domingo, visit the Old City.
Going to La Romana and from there by boat to Isla Catalina. Spend a caribbean day on the Island before driving back to Bavaro. "The tour is individual and the route can be change for any reason. We drive Real DUNE Buggys, so Please don't wear your best clothes" Email us for more information.
- Extras -
- All our Dune Buggys are 4 seater. To drive you need a valid driver license. Not included in the Price is Dinner and..... what ever you want to do at night time.
Please contact us for further information, we are happy to answer all your questions.
Your Xtreme-Buggy TeamDominican Republic
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bavaro
- 3 Days Samana with Xtreme Buggy - 3 days from 495 USD
Email the tour operator - 6 Day Around The Island Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.