3 Days Samana with Xtreme Buggy
- Price from:
- 495 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 04/09/2009
The perfect way to combine Caribbean vacation with adventure. Drive a Dune Buggy from Bavaro to Samana, follow the best Guide Xtreme-Buggy hast to offer to paradise.
Departure Bavaro, driving to the amazing countryside of the Dominican Republic. Wild Nature and Beauty, all along the way to Samana!
Waterfall Playa de Valle, visit Playa de Valle, see places other tourist just dream of. Drive over the "Dominican Alps" to Playa Rincon. Be back in Samana City in the afternoon.
Drive back to Bavaro, passing by the small towns and beautiful landscape. This Trip, will stay in your memory forever.
- Extras -
- Accommodation and meals are not included.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bavaro
- 6 Day Around The Island Tour - 6 days from 1735 USD
Email the tour operator - 3 Days Samana with Xtreme Buggy
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.