Aerial Trek Zip Line Adventures
- Price from:
- 90 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Jack -in-the-Box Gully St. Thomas
- Location Finish:
- Jack - in-the-Box Gully St.Thomas
- Start time:
- 10.00 am
- End time:
- 04.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 04/27/2009
Above it all !!! From the tree tops enjoy the adventure of a lifetime in Barbados. Experience the bird's eye view, the beauty and the thrill with a hint of adrenaline rush as you zipline through.
The Ultimate experience is the pairing of Zipline technology with the beautiful ecosystem created by our island. Safely secured in technology that borrows highly from that used in rock climbing built by International Construction and Rigging Company Ltd and tested, inspected and approved by the Association for Challenge Course Technologists.
Adventure time as your adventure begins with a scenic ride to our home base where upon arrival you will be greeted by highly trained and very friendly staff there you will be given your briefing and safety gear. The guides will then take you to the first platform providing you with nuggets of wisdom about the area and the eco-system, from there you would go from paltform to platform expierencing the awesome thrill
- Inclusions -
- Extras -
- Enclosed Comfortable footware is required for this tour (sneakers). Not recommended for pregnant women or persons with back or heart problems.
Also do not forget to bring your camera for some awesome pictures
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in St.Thomas
Email the tour operator - Aerial Trek Zip Line Adventures
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.