- Price from:
- 180 USD /person
- 242 393 3261
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- 20 hours
- Location Start:
- we pick up from hotels
- Location Finish:
- we drop you back to your door
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 06/24/2007
cross-shore Bahamas kiteboarding school is the place to learn kiteboarding in the shallow warm clean safe waters of Nassau Bahamas.
with IKO instructors best and cabrinha gear we can get you riding.
learn the basics,how to set up the gear launch the kite.wind window body dragging..laterl draging and self resque.
go over day one ..first board start.
kiteboarding in one direction self resque water relaunching.
kiteboarding both directions,learning to stay up wind and turing..riding toe side
kiteboarding both directions..jibe turns..heal side toe side staying up wind.
basic jumps..kiteboarding both directions..jibe turns..heal side toe side staying up wind.
- Inclusions -
- drinks and light snacks as well as pick up and drop service use of school gear and full instruction.
- Exclusions -
- accommodation's airfare to and from Nassau and meals and alcoholic drinks.
- Extras -
- Cross shore Bahamas is an ideal location for families and those with non kiting partners looking for a relaxing beach vacation.
Apart from the fantastic beaches Nassau has world class casinos and nightlife, fine dining, duty free shopping as well as scuba diving, tennis, golf, horseback riding and snorkeling.
cross shore Bahamas is happy to help arrange any extra curricular activities.Let Local A.J. Waton take you on a Cross Shore tour. Beginner, intermediate, pro,or just want to ride this is it. Unreal water, places to go on every wind, plenty water spread thin thin.
Just 135 miles of the coast of the United States lies the worlds next big destination for kite boarding. Nassau, on the Island of New Providence, in the Bahamas, offers everything from shallow flats, perfect for the beginner, to great wind and surf for the advanced rider. cross shore Bahamas has qualified PASA and IKO instructors ready to help you take full advantage of all the Bahamas has to offer.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Nassau
Email the tour operator - AJ Watson
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.