Hoa lu Tamcoc 1 Day Tour
- Price from:
- 35 USD /person
- (84.4) 3 5682115
- (84.4) 3 5682126
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 07.30 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- French, English
Last updated: 03/11/2009
In Ninh Binh province, Hoa Lu Ancient Capital (in Truong Yen Commune, Hoa Lu District now) was chosen as the first capital of Vietnam feudal centralism regime and the Dai Co Viet âs center.
In Ninh Binh province, Hoa Lu Ancient Capital (in Truong Yen Commune, Hoa Lu District now) was chosen as the first capital of Vietnam feudal centralism regime and the Dai Co Viet 's political, economic and cultural centre with the name of Kings Dinh Tien Hoang, Le Dai Hanh and Ly Thai To in 10th century. In 1010, King Ly Thai To moved the capital from Hoa Lu to Thang Long (Hanoi now), opening a new era for Vietnamese people.
Ninh Binh owns beautiful Tam Coc, Bich Dong, Dich Long, Hoa Son, Tien caves, Van Trinh Grotto and other special landscapes
AM: 7h45 Bus Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi. Depart for Hoa Lu (Ninh Binh â 2 hours on bus), enjoying the rural scenery along the road. Stop to Visit Hoa Lu old citadel with Ding & Le king temple. Keep going to Tam Coc. Lunch in a restaurant.
13:00 PM take a rowing boat along the tiny canal among the rice fields to visit Tam Coc (Three Grottoes â for 2.5 hourss). Boat trip back to harbour at 15:30 PM. Bus return to Hanoi. Arrive at 18:00 PM. Ends tour
- Inclusions -
- English or French speaking guide.
- Extras -
- More than a TRAVEL AGENCY & TOUR OPERATOR, we are real people who love to share and offer the best of ourselves. Our speciality and devotion is to make sure your vacation will be a memorable one. It is with great pleasure and we will be extremely pleased to help you arrange your trip to the last detail.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Ninh Binh
- Hoalu Tamcoc Mai Chau Xa Linh - 3 days from 78 USD
Email the tour operator - Hoa lu Tamcoc 1 Day Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.