Best Beach Of Vietnam
- Price from:
- 494 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 13 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 08.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Japanese, Chinese, Dutch
Last updated: 11/22/2008
13 DAYS-12 NIGHTS
Arrive Ho Chi Minh City (D)
Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City and transfer to hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Ho Chi Minh City-Phan Thiet (B, L, D)
Leave Ho Chi Minh City by road for Phan Thiet. The scenic 200km drive north on Highway One passes through the bustling city of Bien Hoa before cutting through dense rubber plantations. Nearer to Phan Thiet the terrain changes to arid semi-desert with cactus plants and strange looking dragon fruit trees. Arrive in Phan Thiet in the late morning and check into resort. The rest of day is free to relax by the pool or on the sandy beach. Overnight in Phan Thiet.
Phan Thiet (B, L, D)
A full day at leisure in the resort or on the beach. For the more active, golf is available nearby (on your account). Overnight in Phan Thiet.
Phan Thiet- Nha Trang (B, L, D)
Leave Phan Thiet for Nha Trang after breakfast breaking the journey at Phan Rang to visit the 13th century Po Klong Jarai Cham Towers perched high on a rocky hill surrounded by prickly pear cacti. After Phan Rang follow Highway One up the coast past salt ponds and vivid green rice fields to Nha Trang. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Nha Trang (B, L, D)
A morning boat trip on Nha Trang bay visits Hon Tam island and there are opportunities to swim and snorkel in the clear warm waters (on your account). After a fresh seafood lunch at one of the islands in the bay return to shore for a short afternoon city tour including the Ponagar Cham Towers, Long Son Pagoda with its enormous white Buddha statue and the lively Dam Market. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Nha Trang (B)
Free at leisure. Water sports abound including parasailing, jet skiing, water skiing and relaxing boat trips to the outlying islands (on your account). Overnight in Nha Trang.
Nha Trang-Quy Nhon (B, L, D)
Leaving Nha Trang after breakfast continue the scenic journey northwards up Highway One to Quy Nhon, 240km away. Transfer to the resort on arrival. The rest of day is at leisure. Overnight in Quy Nhon.
Quy Nhon (B)
Free at leisure. Overnight in Quy Nhon.
Quy Nhon-Hoi An (B, L, D)
Leave Quy Nhon after breakast for Hoi An, breaking the journey to visit My Lai Massacre Memorial near to Quang Ngai. Arrive in Hoi An early in the afternoon. Hoi An was a major Asian trading port in the 17th and 18th centuries and its architecture and relaxed lifestyle has changed little over the years. Take a walking tour of the ancient town centre to visit former merchants' houses, the 400 year-old Japanese Covered Bridge and the colourful market. Overnight in Hoi An.
Hoi An-My Son-Hoi An (B, L, D)
A half day trip to visit the capital and religious centre of the former Champa Kingdom, My Son. Here, 40km southwest of Hoi An, in a lush green valley, are dozens of red brick towers and sanctuaries dating from between the 7th and 13th centuries. On returning to Hoi An in the afternoon, visit Hoi An ancient town. Overnight in Hoi An.
Hoi An- Hanoi- Ha Long (B, L, D)
A morning free to relax on the beach or by the resort pool or perhaps rent a bicycle to ride into Hoi An to explore the picturesque centre of town with its restored 18th century merchants' houses. Hoi An also boasts some of the best silk shops, art galleries and handicraft shops in Vietnam as well as dozens of excellent restaurants serving the delicious local specialities. After lunch, transfer to Da Nang airport for flight to Hanoi. Pick up & transfer directly to Halong. Dinner. Overnight in Ha Long.
Halong- Hanoi (B, L, D)
Breakfast. Take a cruise on Halong bay (World's natural Heritage) to visit Dau Go & Thien Cung grottoes (03 hours). Lunch with fresh sea food on boat. Back to Hanoi. After dinner, enjoy water puppet show. Overnight in Hanoi.
Depart Hanoi (B)
At leisure until transferring to Airport for onward flight.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation based on TWN or TRP share with daily breakfast Meals as mentioned in the program ( L, D will be served at local restaurants) All transfers by air-conditioned van /minibus /coach with English, speaking local guides. All entrance fees in the itinerary. 2 bottles of mineral water (500 ml) per pax per day 1 FOC based on TWN share will be offered for every 15-34 paying pax Services charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Exclusions -
- Optional tours Travel Insurance Visa fees (if required) Domestic and International air tickets International airport taxes in HCMC (USD 12 per person) Personal expense, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc. Others not mentioned nor specified above not to be included in the tour prices.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Nha trang
Email the tour operator - Best Beach Of Vietnam
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.