Vietnam Life in Hoian
- Price from:
- 55 USD /person
- +84-4 37326155
- +84-4 37325735
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Hoi An
- Location Finish:
- Hoi An
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 04.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/27/2008
Visit Hoian you will see how craftsmans make a lantern and have a chance to enjoy making the lantern and keep it as a souvenir.
You will have great time to discover the daily life of handicraft house â in Hoi An Town and Tra Que Village.
Depart at your hotel at 8:30 am, you will ride by bicycle to the home of a craftsman in the old streets in Hoi An Town. Where you will discover the daily life of Hoi An people and see how they make a lantern. You will have a chance to enjoy making the lantern and keep it as a souvenir. Have lunch at the local Eco â restaurant. Afternoon, continue biking to Tra Que Vegetable Village, experience a day of living and working with the local farmers in this village. You will take a trip around the vegetable garden and join the farmers in preparing the land and fertilizing it with seaweed from the local lake. Continue doing activities such as: raking, sowing, watering greens, picking greens and many more gardening activities. Preparing dinner with the local people family, dinner with fresh meals such as : Tam Huu Spring Roll, Banh Xeo or the local pancake of the people from the middle region. Biking back to your hotel, ends of tour
- Inclusions -
- Full transportation by as tour program indicated.
- Exclusions -
- All gratuities and tips to drivers and guides
- Extras -
- Further Junk & Tour information, Please contact us : +84.098 5944 158 for assistance.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Hoi An
- Hoi An - Tra Kieu - My Son (Heritage Road of central Vietnam) - from 10 USD
- Impression of Cham island - from 27 USD
- Cinnamon cooking cruise - from 25 USD
- Cinnamon sunset dinner cruise - from 20 USD
- Hoi An - World heritage of My Son - Cooking cruise _ Hoi An - from 29 USD
- Full Day City and My Son Tour - from 105 USD
- Savour Hoian - from 48 USD
- Hoi An cooking class tour - from 52 USD
- Full day Tour of Hoi An Ancient Town - from 60 USD
- Half day Trip to My Son Sanctuary - from 40 USD
- Eco Fishing Tour - from 25.5 USD
- Eco Farming Tour - from 25.5 USD
- Eco Sunrise Tour - from 27.5 USD
Email the tour operator - Vietnam Life in Hoian
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.