Impression of Cham island
- Island Tour
- Price from:
- 27 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
- English, French
Last updated: 02/12/2010
Pick up at our hotels then transfer to Cua Dai harbour at 07:30
Get on board at 07:45 and the boat will depart at 08:00 for 1+1/4 hour cruise. A complimentary drink will be served as we board and be sure to bring along our camera to capture the spectacular monument views while cruising to Cham island.
We arrive at Lang village and the tour guide will help us understand more about Cham island with its history. Make a visit to the Marine Protected Area, the boat shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, traditional fishing village and the local market, then cruise to Chong village for swimming, snorkeling and having lunch with some seafood.
Keep swimming or relaxing after lunch then get on board at 14:00
and cruise back to Cua Dai beach harbour. The crew will wish us a farewell and we are transfered to our hotels. Tour ends at 14:30.
- Inclusions -
- Hotel shuttle bus, Wooden boat cruise or speed boat, Complimentary drink + Lunch, Visit fee, Snorkeling kits, Insurance.
- Exclusions -
- Tip and other expense
- Extras -
- Private tour and beverage on request.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Hoi An
- Hoi An - Tra Kieu - My Son (Heritage Road of central Vietnam) - from 10 USD
- Cinnamon cooking cruise - from 25 USD
- Cinnamon sunset dinner cruise - from 20 USD
- Hoi An - World heritage of My Son - Cooking cruise _ Hoi An - from 29 USD
- Full Day City and My Son Tour - from 105 USD
- Savour Hoian - from 48 USD
- Vietnam Life in Hoian - from 55 USD
- Hoi An cooking class tour - from 52 USD
- Full day Tour of Hoi An Ancient Town - from 60 USD
- Half day Trip to My Son Sanctuary - from 40 USD
- Eco Fishing Tour - from 25.5 USD
- Eco Farming Tour - from 25.5 USD
- Eco Sunrise Tour - from 27.5 USD
Email the tour operator - Impression of Cham island
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.