Cinnamon cooking cruise
- Price from:
- 25 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Cinnamon Cruises office at 32 Le Loi street, Hoi An city center
- Location Finish:
- Hoai riverside in the Hoi An city center
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 12/20/2009
Pick up at hotels, transfer to Cinnamon Cruises office at 32 Le Loi street at 08: 15, you will be guided to the local market in Hoi An by our tour guide and chef. This is a very good chance for you to communicate with the local sellers and get to know more about their daily life and all ingredients that we use for the cooking class on boat.
After leaving the market, we will get aboard on the junk and start cruising. You are greeted by our crew and complimentary cocktail will be served for you. We will anchor at the nicest place on the river near the sea and start cooking for 2 hours. You will prepare the same dish yourself after our chef finishes each dish.
You will enjoy what you have cooked after the lesson while we cruise back to the dock and the crew will wish you farewell. Tour ends at 13:00.
- Inclusions -
- Shuttle bus from your hotel, Local English speaking guide and chef, Complimentary Cocktail, Hoai and Thu Bon River cruise, Cooking demonstration and lunch and all recipes and notes
- Exclusions -
- Tip and other expense
- Extras -
- Beverage on request.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Hoi An
- Hoi An - Tra Kieu - My Son (Heritage Road of central Vietnam) - from 10 USD
- Impression of Cham island - from 27 USD
- Cinnamon sunset dinner cruise - from 20 USD
- Hoi An - World heritage of My Son - Cooking cruise _ Hoi An - from 29 USD
- Full Day City and My Son Tour - from 105 USD
- Savour Hoian - from 48 USD
- Vietnam Life in Hoian - from 55 USD
- Hoi An cooking class tour - from 52 USD
- Full day Tour of Hoi An Ancient Town - from 60 USD
- Half day Trip to My Son Sanctuary - from 40 USD
- Eco Fishing Tour - from 25.5 USD
- Eco Farming Tour - from 25.5 USD
- Eco Sunrise Tour - from 27.5 USD
Email the tour operator - Cinnamon cooking cruise
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.