Saigon Pearl of the Far East
- Price from:
- 230 USD /person
- +84 8 908812288
- +84 8 38203386
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- 14 hours
- Location Start:
- Saigon Hotel
- Location Finish:
- Saigon Hotel
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 09.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 04/17/2009
You have heard a lot about Sai Gon and you want to know it. So in only five days, but you still can enjoy the life, the famous history, the beautiful landscapes of Saigon - The Pearl of Vietnam.
SAIGON / ARRIVAL (L, D)
Upon arrival at the international airport of Ho Chi Minh, pick up at the exit lounge and transfer to hotel for check in. Lunch is at the local restaurant.
After lunch, take an orientation drive around the city. Take photo stops at the Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office with the French-style architecture, City Hall. Visit the former Presidential Palace, History Museum and watch the Traditional Water Puppet show. Dinner is on floating restaurant cruising along Saigon River
Overnight in Saigon.
MEKONG DELTA (B, L, D)
Breakfast at hotel.
Drive to My Tho â a provincial town in the Mekong Delta where you will board the local wooden boat for the trip on Mekong river. Visit Thoi Son or unicorn island where you will listen to the folk music and taste the seasonal tropical fruits. Visit to coconut candy making house and taste the honey tea. Lunch is on the island. After lunch, take a rowing boat to along the small canal. Take the big boat back to the quay. Continue the tour with a visit to Vinh Trang pagoda built in 1849. The pagoda is featured by a combination of European, Khmer and Viet architecture.
Drive back to Saigon. Stop at Ben Thanh market for shopping.
Overnight in Saigon
CU CHI TUNNELS / VUNG TAU BECH CITY (B, L, D)
Breakfast at the hotel.
Take a morning tour to visit Cu Chi Tunnels â an incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese resistance fighters during the long struggle for independence. Lunch is at local restaurant. After lunch, leave for Vung Tau â a beautiful Beach in Vietnam. Visit Jesus Statue built in 1972 on the top of the Mountain. Leisure time for swimming and enjoy water entertainment on your own expense. Dinner is at local restaurant. Check in hotel. Enjoy the sea city of Vung Tau at night.
VUNG TAU / SAIGON (B, L, D)
Breakfast at hotel. start to visit Vung Tau - Cap Saint Jacques with the Whale Temple, fishing village & drive back to Saigon after lunch with seafood. On the way back, drop off at a local lacquer ware factory where skillful Vietnamese artisans can be observed making lacquer ware items, from the beginning stage to the finished product. Dinner is at local restaurant.
Overnight in Saigon.
SAIGON / DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at the hotel.
Free until transfer to the airport for departure. Tour ends.
- Inclusions -
- -Air-con land transfer -An English or Chinese speaking guide -Entrance fees as the above program -Hotel in twin share basis -Private boat in Mekong delta -Meals: 4 breakfast + 4 lunches + 4 dinners ( 6usd/pax/meal ) (excluding drinks) -Tickets for water puppet show -Bottle of drinking water & wet towels during tours
- Exclusions -
- -International air-ticket with departure tax. -Other expenses which do not mention at the above itinerary -Mini bar at hotel. -Tips for local drivers and guides. - Insurance can be arranged in advance according to your requires.
- Extras -
- This is a nice trip for you to know about Sai Gon The Pearl of Far East; to discover Cu Chi heroic tunnel, to enjoy Mekong Delta and nice beaches of Vietnam.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Ho Chi Minh
- Halfday Cu Chi Tunnel with Jeeps - from 49 USD
- Cai Be & Vinh Long - from 28 USD
- Saigon & Vung Tau Day Trip - from 178 USD
- Ho Chi Minh City Tour - from 59 USD
- Full day Tour to Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple - from 68 USD
- Full day Ho Chi Minh City Tour - from 50 USD
- Half day Ho Chi Minh City Tour - from 23 USD
- Cu Chi City Ho Chi Minh - from 24 USD
- Discover Mekong - from 55 USD
- Vibrant Saigon SGN - from 35 USD
- HoChiMInh Con Dao Tour - 6 days from 494 USD
- Vietnam Overview 12 Day - 12 days from 730 USD
- Sa Dec Can Tho My Tho - 3 days from 167 USD
- Vietnam Mekong Delta Aventure Tour - 3 days from 175 USD
- Cycle Tour of the Mekong Delta of Vietnam - 2 days from 135 USD
- Mekong Delta 6 Day Tour - 6 days from 157 USD
- Mekong Delta Trip 2 Days - 2 days from 68 USD
- Jeep Tour Two Days Exploring Mekong Delta - 2 days from 116 USD
- Vietnam Train Odyssey - 16 days from 2189 GBP
- A Vietnam Classic - 16 days from 1699 GBP
- Mekong Explorer - 4 days from 312 USD
- Jeep Tour Five Days Southern Highlights - 5 days from 412 USD
- HOCHIMINH CUCHI VUNGTAU 4days Hochiminh Cuchi Vungtau 4 Days - 4 days from 102 USD
- Vietnam Cambodia Bike Ride - 8 days from 888 USD
- Good Morning Vietnam - 10 days from 788 USD
- Delta Floating Market - 2 days from 185 USD
- Ho Chi Minh Cat Tien National Park - 2 days from 95 USD
- Cyling Mekong Delta - 3 days from 210 USD
- Mekong Delta Tours - 7 days from 165 USD
- Vietnam Veteran Tour 9 Days - 9 days from 509 USD
- KTV241 Central Highland Epic 9days - 9 days from 1089 USD
- KTV207 Ho Chi Minh or Ha Noi Da Nang Hue Hoi An 5days - 5 days from 399 USD
- KTV208 Ho Chi Minh City Cu Chi Da Lat Nha Trang 7 days - 7 days from 460 USD
- KTV 209 The South and Centre of Vietnam 12days - 12 days from 1125 USD
- Discover Southern Vietnam Tours - 4 days from 169 USD
- Mekong River By Song Xanh Cruises 2days - 2 days from 165 USD
- Sai Gon & Da Lat & Nha Trang & Mui Ne & Sai Gon - 6 days from 141 USD
- Saigon & Dalat & Nhatrang & Saigon - 5 days from 163 USD
- Saigon & Dalat & Saigon Sightseeing Tour - 3 days from 82 USD
- Saigon & Mytho & Bentre & Cantho & Chaudoc & Saigon - 3 days from 42 USD
- My Tho & Ben Tre & Can Tho & Cai Rang Floating Market - 2 days from 29 USD
- Vietnam Cities and Beaches 11 Days - 11 days from 837 USD
- Mui Ne Break Holiday 6 Days - 6 days from 433 USD
- Mekong Biking - 7 days from 1309 USD
- Ct5 Flavor Of Viet Nam 14 Days 13 Nights - 14 days from 1759 USD
- Dreamy Beaches and Sand Dunes - 3 days from 69 GBP
- Saigon and the Mekong - 5 days from 150 GBP
- Golfers Delight Dalat Phan Thiet 8D7N - 8 days from 1410 USD
- The Waterways of the Mekong Delta 3D2N - 3 days from 490 USD
- Bassac Mekong Delta Cruise - 2 days from 360 USD
- Best Of South 8 Days - 8 days from 466 USD
- Highlights and Palm Island - 18 days from 887 GBP
- Ho Chi Minh Cu Chi Tayninh Vung Tau Mekong Delta - 7 days from 239 USD
- Overnight On The Mekong - 2 days from 255 USD
- Vietnams Southern Charms - 5 days from 1235 USD
- Taste of Vietnam - 10 days from 669 USD
- Vietnam Motorcycle Tours - 7 days from 1050 USD
- Unlock Saigon and the Mekong Delta - 4 days from 175 USD
- Hochiminh Cuchi - 3 days from 166 USD
- Saigon Cuchi Vinhlong - 4 days from 212 USD
- Hochiminh Cuchi Dalat - 6 days from 237 USD
- Saigon Cuchi Vung Tau Vinh Long Tour - 5 days from 221 USD
- Saigon Phanthiet Tour - 5 days from 228 USD
- Hanoi Halong Saigon Vinh Long Tour - 7 days from 284 USD
- Vietnam Hidden Charm - 10 days from 881 USD
- A Gourmets Vietnam - 9 days from 613 GBP
- Tranquil Phu Quoc Beach - 4 days from 205 USD
- Fantastic Sightseeing in South Vietnam - 5 days from 229 USD
- Capture Pleasant Features of South Vietnam - 5 days from 241 USD
- Weekend Escape in South Vietnam - 3 days from 141 USD
- Motorcycle Cruising in South Vietnam - 8 days from 477 USD
- Cruise in Indochina - 2 days from 149 USD
- Saigon Weekend - 4 days from 335 USD
- Sapa Weekend - 4 days from 407 USD
- Motorcycling the Ho Chi Minh Trail - 11 days from 1189 USD
- Essential Vietnam - 8 days from 690 USD
Email the tour operator - Saigon Pearl of the Far East
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.