Cycling the Ho Chi Minh Trail
- Price from:
- 645 GBP /person
- +44 (0)845 370 3344
- +44 (0)2072747131
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 15 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Ho Chi Minh
- Start time:
- 10.00 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 09/05/2006
Gain an insight into how this supply route helped the NVA take the south against the might of the US forces. Cycle through this outstandingly beautiful region truly getting off the beaten track
On arrival you will be met by your guide who will transfer you to your hotel.
Hanoi, Vietnam's capital, ranks amongst the world's most attractive and interesting cities. It was first the capital of Vietnam in AD 1010 and, though the nation's capital moved to Hue under the Nguyen dynasty in 1802, the city continued to flourish after the French took control in 1888. In 1954, after the French departed, Hanoi was declared Vietnam's capital once again. The remnants of over 1,000 years of history are still visible here, with that of the past few hundred years wonderfully preserved. The remainder of the day is at your leisure until dinner at a local restaurant, where you will get to sample authentic Vietnamese cuisine for the first time.
Overnight in Hanoi.
or those fully recovered from the jet lag, an early morning rise is recommended. Hoan Kiem lake is a hive of activity from 6am onwards, with seemingly the whole of Hanoi taking early morning exercises - watch from the safety of a cafe or join in if you feel up to it!
After breakfast visit the Mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh and then drive on to the Museum of Ethnology. The Museum of Ethnology is one of Vietnam's best, with interactive displays and a wide collection of well-preserved objects and documents. It is also a great place to learn about Vietnam's 52 ethnic-minority peoples.
After lunch the afternoon is at leisure for you to decide. There's plenty to do and see, the shopping is excellent or you may choose to find a spot on the Hoan Kiem lakeside and just watch Hanoi - it is a truly unique city.
There is entertainment this evening at Hanoi's famous water puppet theatre before sampling some more typical North Vietnamese cuisine at a central restaurant, ideally located for anyone who would like to watch the city wind down with a cold drink at one of Hanoi's many alfresco bars.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Having departed Hanoi early, you will arrive in Mai Chau in the late morning. There's time to enjoy a cooked lunch at a local Thai village before saddling up and setting off along a spectacularly beautiful river valley towards Hoi.
You will be travelling along an old supply route of the Ho Chi Minh Trail, which fed the main trail with ammunitions during the American War with Vietnam. Tonight you will stay in a traditional house on the edge of the nature reserve. This home stay is part of an eco-tourism community project set up by Fauna and Flora International in 2003. Throughout your journey you'll benefit greatly from the interpretation skills of your guide, which means you can interact with the local people you meet along the way.
Overnight in home stay at Pu Loung Nature Reserve.
Starting early to avoid the midday sun you will cycle away from the river that contours through the range of mountains stretching from Mai Chau to Cuc Phuong and Hoa Lu. The road gets more beautiful the closer you ride to Ngoc Lac, with looming karst limestone cliffs and lush vegetation surrounding you. The route is tarmac all the way, but quite hard riding due to the undulating terrain.
It's a long ride, and you may choose to take advantage of the support vehicle to save your legs for future riding - it will be close-by throughout the trip for precisely that reason!
Overnight in Ngoc Lac.
Ride for the first time on the newly built two-lane Ho Chi Minh Highway, although it hardly warrants two-lanes as there is no traffic! The road makes for fast riding but, for those who prefer, there is always the old highway, surfaced with dirt and gravel, that weaves around the new highway allowing for plenty of opportunities to explore along the way.
Visit Ly Thai To Pagoda, where the first king of the Ly dynasty, Le Thai To, ruled in 1428, and the birthplace of president Ho Chi Minh at Kim Lean. Vinh, the province you'll be riding through, has a reputation for producing charismatic revolutionary leaders; not only Ho Chi Minh but also Phan Boi Chau another fervent anti-Colonialist, who was born here.
From Ho Chi Minh's house you will drive down out of the mountains and stay overnight in a basic hotel close to the beach.
Overnight in Vinh Province.
After breakfast and an early morning swim if you fancy, you will drive back up to the highway and cycle along the increasingly mountainous highway to Huong Khe. Once again, it's a long ride, and you may wish to sit the ride out at times. The highway continues down the coast and you will catch regular glimpses of the train line that also hugs the coastline all the way from Hanoi to Saigon.
Upon arrival in Houng Khe you will eat at a local restaurant where you are likely to start noticing changes in the cuisine - the further south you cycle the spicier the food will become, although it rarely reaches the chilli-hot heat of Thai food!
Overnight in Houng Khe.
After a relaxing breakfast, you will continue your ride on the Ho Chi Minh Trail, either on the new build or the gravel track beside it, with the former still being virtually empty of traffic.
From Huong Khe the mountains rise and the road winds up and down as you travel through the hills. It's amazing to think of the large artillery and bulks of supplies that were carried though this region by the NVA (North Vietnamese Army) during the war. However, today the scenery is spectacular and the road tranquil as you ride up to 80km before transferring the last few kilometres to Phong Nha National Park.
Phong Nha was used as a hospital and ammunition depot during the war, and the entrance still shows evidence of fighter aircraft attacks. There are community projects underway with Flora and Fauna International, and it may be possible to visit village initiatives and learn more about the forests of the National Park.
Overnight in a park guesthouse.
After breakfast, visit one of the most one spectacular caves in Vietnam, accessed by boat, before wandering through the main cavern past the foundations of ancient Cham ruins. The cave was formed approximately 250 million years ago and is home to some stunning formations of stalactites and stalagmites.
Return to the bikes and cruise to the small beachside town of Dong Hoi. The town suffered some heavy bombing during the American war and you can still see many craters from the heavy bombs that were dropped, as well as bunkers built by the French during earlier conflicts. It is sites such as this that remind you of just how much conflict the Vietnamese people have seen in recent times.
Overnight in Dong Hoi.
This morning visit the Vinh Moc Tunnels, a 2.8km complex of tunnels where the Vietnamese hid from US troops during the American War. The tunnels were built by the villagers of Vinh Moc during 1966, when they were being heavily bombed.
Later, saddle up and start cycling along a strategic feeder road that cuts across the DMZ (better known as the 17th Parallel), from the small town of Cam Lo. The road is now quite flat and makes for good cruising. The Ho Chi Minh trail here intersects the feeder road from Dong Ha and heads across country into Laos. Cycle past relics leftover from the American war en route to the border towns of Khe Sanh and Lao Bao. A host of American military installations were dotted along its length setting the stage for some of the bloodiest battles of the war. Visit Dakrong Bridge and other sites before ending a challenging ride at Khe Sanh on the Lao border.
Overnight on Laos border.
After completing an exploration of Khe San and Lao Bao by bike, transfer back onto the southern section of the Ho Chi Minh Trail for a relatively short day in the saddle.
Ride up into the mountains along a fantastically remote road to the tiny town of Aluoi. Throughout the past few days you will have been kept captivated by the ever-changing scenery passing you by, and today is no exception. You will be riding through both primary and secondary forest as well as cultivated and wild land. As you get close to Aluoi, there may be time to take a break at one of the many waterfalls to be found in this former US stronghold, which was abandoned after being overrun by NVA forces. The area then became an important depot base for supplies travelling south down the trail.
Overnight in Aluoi.
A very long day in the saddle today with up to 112km of cycling! (As ever, there is motorised support available throughout.) The trail becomes even more remote, making for some spectacular cycling.
You will visit the infamous Hamburger Hill, the site of one of the bloodiest battles during the entire American war. In just six days the US lost over 240 soldiers during a search-and-destroy operation here, right on the Lao border. Shortly after the battle, the NVA reoccupied the hill and the surrounding area. After the visit, continue on to Prao where you will spend the night.
Overnight in Prao.
Today the route leaves the Ho Chi Minh Highway and cuts back to the coast. Cycle downhill along route 14b towards Hoi An. Ride only 34km then transfer the remaining 30km to Hoi An. The afternoon will be free to rest and relax at this quaint UNESCO World heritage Site.
Once known as Faifo, Hoi An was one of the Orient's major trading ports in the 16th and 17th centuries. Despite the passing of 200 years and the ravages of weather and war, the centre of Hoi An remains much the same as it was in its heyday. It is also one of the best places in Vietnam to shop for souvenirs at bargain prices, including silk, handicrafts, tailoring, antiques and paintings. Five kilometres from the centre of town is Cua Dai Beach, popular with both locals and visitors alike for its sandy beach, warm waters and seafood stalls.
The best way to see this town is by foot as all the main sites, including the wooden-fronted houses that once belonged to the town's prosperous merchants, the Japanese covered bridge and the wonderful market, are all within easy walking distance of each other.
Later there are plenty of other options you might like to consider: soaking up the unique atmosphere of this ancient town from one of the many cafÃ©s, or perhaps taking a bike ride to the beach and taking some time out in the surf.
Hoi An boasts a huge range of restaurants and cafÃ©s to choose from and is famed throughout Vietnam for such wonderful dishes as Cao Lau, Hoang Thanh and White Rose. Cao Lau, a delicious soup made with noodles, pork and greens, is only found in Hoi An and must be made with water from the town's ancient well.
Overnight Hoi An.
Spend another day relaxing in Hoi An, strolling through the streets or enjoying the beach.
Alternatively you may wish to join a cooking class (cost not included), learning how to recreate some of the amazing food you have been enjoying throughout your trip. After a tour of the morning market and some shopping for ingredients, you'll take a boat to the beautifully set Red Bridge cooking school and restaurant. Suitable for all levels and ability, it's a fun morning and you even get to âenjoy' your efforts in the restaurant for lunch!
In the late afternoon there is a short drive to Danang for your onward flight to Ho Chi Minh. On arrival in Saigon, check into the hotel and freshen up before enjoying a sumptuous meal at one of Ho Chi Minh's top restaurants.
Overnight in Saigon.
After breakfast enjoy a morning tour of downtown Ho Chi Minh, still called Saigon by many locals, taking in the former Presidential Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, the War Remnants Museum and Presidential Palace as well as cycling through some of the downtown districts.
The afternoon and evening are at leisure to continue exploring and for you to choose where to enjoy your final meal in Vietnam. Ho Chi Minh is a great city to explore at night, with plenty of bars and great restaurants.
Overnight in Saigon.
Departure day. At leisure until you transfer to Ho Chi Minh Airport for your onward flight.
- Inclusions -
- Motorised support throughout - if you need a break from the grind, just jump in.
- Exclusions -
- Vietnam Visa costs
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Hanoi
- Cucphuong National Park VIETNAM - from 26 USD
- Traditional Village Tours around Hanoi - from 20 USD
- Hanoi city tour - from 20 USD
- Perfume Pagoda - from 18 USD
- Ninh Binh Cucphuong National Park - from 26 USD
- KTV46 Ha Long bay Fullday Cruise - from 35 USD
- Hanoi City Tour - from 25 USD
- Hoa Lu and Tam Coc Tour - from 20 USD
- 1 Day Tour Ha Long - from 20 USD
- Perfume Pagode Tour - from 25 USD
- S Halong - from 37 USD
- Cuc Phuong Nation Park - from 27 USD
- Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour 1 day - from 20 USD
- Fullday Hanoi City Tour - from 38 USD
- Vietnam Women Motorcycling - from 60 USD
- Red River Cycling Day Trip to Ancient Villages - from 19 USD
- Deep of Tonkin Alpes mountain bike - 15 days from 1679 USD
- Enjoy Halong Bay With Phoenix Cruise 2 Day - 2 days from 92 USD
- Vietnam Emotion Tours 14 Day - 14 days from 830 USD
- Vietnam central tour - 5 days from 195 USD
- mekong delta vietnam adventure tour - 2 days from 108 USD
- Sapa TaVan BanHo in Vietnam - 5 days from 178 USD
- Cuc Phuong National Park in Ninh Binh - 2 days from 45 USD
- Hue & Middle Land Tours - 7 days from 240 USD
- Sapa Bacha Market Adventure - 4 days from 87 USD
- Hanoi Halong Ninhbinh Hue Hoian - 8 days from 210 USD
- Vietnam Budget Tour 12 Days - 12 days from 347 USD
- Vietnam World Heritage Sites - 14 days from 850 USD
- Hanoi Halong Hue Hoian Nhatrang Dalat Hochiminh Mekong - 14 days from 810 USD
- Sapa Ehtnic Tour - 4 days from 90 USD
- Hanoi City Free & Easy Tour 3 Days - 3 days from 195 USD
- Vietnam Highlights 9 Days - 9 days from 658 USD
- 4 Day Sapa - 4 days from 125 USD
- Trekking in Pu Luong Nature Reserve - 6 days from 279 USD
- Biking Hidden Paths of Mai Chau & Ninh Binh - 4 days from 326 USD
- Kayaking Halong Bay - 4 days from 459 USD
- Taste of Vietnam 7 Days - 7 days from 515 USD
- Sapa Long Trails - 6 days from 185 USD
- Northern Highlights - 10 days from 629 USD
- Cycle Homestay and Kayak on Halong Bay - 3 days from 449 USD
- Halong Oriental Sails Kayaking - 2 days from 85 USD
- Halong Oriental Sails Kayaking 3 Days - 3 days from 199 USD
- Victory Star Cruise Halong Kayak 2 Days - 2 days from 128 USD
- Trekking Cat Ba National Park and Lan Ha Bay Kayaking Tour - 4 days from 648 USD
- Maichau Trekking Tours - 3 days from 59 USD
- Ha Long Catba Hiking & Kayaking 3 Days 2 Nights - 3 days from 90 USD
- Vietnam Discovery by Train - 18 days from 1738 USD
- Travel from VietNam to Cambodia - 14 days from 858 USD
- Vietnam The land of Dragon - 8 days from 500 USD
- Vietnam Beaches 14 Day - 14 days from 818 USD
- Halong Bay Cruise And Kayaking Phoenix Cruise - 3 days from 140 USD
- Ha Long Catba Biking & Kayaking - 3 days from 85 USD
- Ha Long Kayaking 7 Days 6 Nights - 7 days from 159 USD
- Overnight On Junk In Halong Bay - 2 days from 70 USD
- Sapa Phong Tho Trekking - 3 days from 109 USD
- World Heritage Road - 9 days from 759 USD
- Ba Be Lake - 3 days from 51 USD
- North West Adventure Tours - 6 days from 123 USD
- North East Adventure Tours - 5 days from 121 USD
- Hanoi Haiphong Halong - 4 days from 106 USD
- Halong Cruise With Red Dragon Junk 2 Days & 1 Night - 2 days from 289 USD
- Sapa 4 Village Trekking On In Hotel - 2 days from 145 USD
- Imperial Junk Cruise Halong Kayaking 2 Days & 1 Nite On Boat - 2 days from 54 USD
- Fragrances of Vietnam - 9 days from 492 USD
- KTV60 Classic Viet Nam Adventure 12 Days - 12 days from 598 USD
- KTV98 Halong and Sapa Package 8days - 8 days from 860 USD
- KTV22 Sapa Lao Chai Ta Van Su Pan Can Cau Market 3days - 3 days from 151 USD
- KTV81 Sapa Trekking Muong Hum Market 3days - 3 days from 151 USD
- KTV75 Sapa Easy Trekking 2days - 2 days from 105 USD
- KTV240 Halong Bay Phoenix Cruise 2days - 2 days from 99 EUR
- KTV227 Halong Emotion Cruise 2days - 2 days from 174 USD
- KTV178 Halong Bay Cruise 3days with Deluxe Bai Tu Long Junk - 3 days from 185 USD
- KTV248 Halong Bay Cruise 2days with Bien Ngoc Cruise - 2 days from 95 USD
- KTV51 Ha Long bay with Ginger Junk 2days - 2 days from 205 USD
- Hanoi Halong Cat Ba Hai Phong Ninh Binh Hoa Lu Mai Chau 8days - 8 days from 589 USD
- KTV247 White Dolphin Cruise Halong Bay 2days - 2 days from 163 USD
- KTV49 Ha Long Bay Cruise 2days with Bai Tu Long Junk - 2 days from 110 USD
- KTV72 Halong Cruise Cat Ba Pearl Island 2days - 2 days from 65 USD
- KTV73 Ha Long Bay Cat Ba National Park 3days - 3 days from 95 USD
- KTV74 Budget Cruise Halong Bay 3days - 3 days from 123 USD
- KTV86 Victory Luxury Cruise Halong 2 Days - 2 days from 127 USD
- KTV87 Victoty Luxury Cruise HaLong 3days - 3 days from 328 USD
- Sapa Adventure Tour - 4 days from 30 USD
- Ha Long Bay Kayaking Tour - 7 days from 38 USD
- Sapa Bac Ha Trekking Adventure Tours - 4 days from 93 USD
- Hanoi Halong Bay Ninh Binh - 5 days from 189 USD
- Halong Bay Cruise and Kayaking Tour - 2 days from 78 USD
- Halong Emotion Cruise 2Days - 2 days from 99 USD
- KTV240 Halong Bay Phoenix Cruise 2 Days - 2 days from 99 USD
- White Dolphin Cruise Halong Bay 2days - 2 days from 145 USD
- Vietnam Explorer - 14 days from 1676 USD
- Halong Emotion Junk Kayaking Bbq on Beach - 2 days from 148 USD
- Sapa Trekking Bac Ha Marketday 3 Nights By Train - 3 days from 92 USD
- Huong Hai Standard Junk - 3 days from 243 USD
- Trekking and Stay at Hotel in Sapa - 2 days from 240 USD
- The Roof of Vietnam and Indochina - 4 days from 215 USD
- Tour from Hanoi to Destinations and Cities in Vietnam - 14 days from 1937 USD
- Hanoi & Sapa & Halong & Hu &, Hoian & Nhatrang & Saigon &... - 14 days from 960 USD
- High Lights of Hanoi & Sapa & Halong Bay - 5 days from 499 USD
- Signature of Indochina - 21 days from 2884 USD
- Biking in Ninh Binh - 2 days from 89 USD
- Y Linh Ho & Lao Chai & Ta Van , GiangTa Chai & Cat Cat & Sin... - 3 days from 156 USD
- Classic Vietnam - 13 days from 1999 USD
- Ha Long Bay Catba Island - 3 days from 60 USD
- Ha Long Bay Tuan Chau Island - 2 days from 60 USD
- Ha Long Bay Tour - 2 days from 44 USD
- Halong And Catba Island - 2 days from 44 USD
- Hanoi Dien Bien Phu - 2 days from 281 USD
- Hanoi & Halong Bay & Sapa and Hoian Ancient Town Luxury tour - 7 days from 758 USD
- Hanoi, Sapa, Halong, Hue, Hoian, Nhatrang, Saigon, Mekong... - 14 days from 960 USD
- Babe Lake Adventure Tour And Home Stay - 2 days from 119 USD
- Hanoi and Halong Bay Luxury tour - 4 days from 423 USD
- Highlights of Hanoi & Sapa & Halong Bay - 5 days from 499 USD
- Laochai & Tavan & Mantra and Taphine villages - 3 days from 294 USD
- Laochai & Tavan & Giangtachai & Catcat & Sinchai - 2 days from 93 USD
- Laochai & Tavan & Giangtachai & Suoithau & Matra & Taphin - 2 days from 173 USD
- Sapa & Laochai &TaVan & GiangTaChai & Cocly Market - 3 days from 156 USD
- Saturday Can Cau And Bac Ha Markets - 3 days from 282 USD
- Tavan & Giangtachai & Banho & Bacha Market - 3 days from 238 USD
- Visit Muong Hum Maket On Sunday & Muong Vy Cave And Some... - 3 days from 322 USD
- Y Linh Ho & Lao Chai & Ta Van & Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan - 2 days from 175 USD
- Halong on Emeraude Cruise From USD 143 - 2 days from 143 USD
- Tropical Sail Junk 2D & 1N - 2 days from 142 USD
- Valentine Luxury Junk 2D & 1N - 2 days from 179 USD
- Victory Junk 3D & 2N - 3 days from 205 USD
- Victory Junk 2D & 1N - 2 days from 115 USD
- Hanoi and Halong Bay Luxury Tour 4D &3N - 4 days from 423 USD
- Cuc Phuong Nation Park Tam Coc Bich Dong 2 days & 1 night - 2 days from 87 USD
- Valentine Luxury Junk 3D & 2N - 3 days from 299 USD
- Opentour Junk - 2 days from 43 USD
- Bien Ngoc Junk 2d 1n - 2 days from 92 USD
- Emotion Cruise 3D 2N - 3 days from 134 USD
- Huong Hai Junk With Kayaking - 2 days from 87 USD
- Imperial Junk 2D 1N - 2 days from 63 USD
- Lagoon Explorer 1 and 2 3D & 2N - 3 days from 273 USD
- Paradise Cruises 3D & 2N - 3 days from 294 USD
- Red Dragon Junk 3D2N - 3 days from 294 USD
- Halong Cruise Indochina Sail 2 Days - 2 days from 158 USD
- Nha Trang Hideaway Vacation 5 days - 5 days from 261 USD
- Annam Junk 2D 1N - 2 days from 120 USD
- Annam Junk 3d 2n - 3 days from 215 USD
- Discover Northern Vietnam 7 days - 7 days from 479 USD
- Bai Tho Junk Deluxe 3D 2N - 3 days from 172 USD
- Grand Vietnam Island Tour - 13 days from 1490 USD
- Across Viet Nam - 19 days from 1239 USD
- Welcome Service - 2 days from 150 USD
- Lagoon Explorer 1 and 2 - 2 days from 163 USD
- Paradise Cruises - 2 days from 297 USD
- Phoenix Cruiser - 3 days from 150 USD
- Phoenix Deluxe Cruiser - 2 days from 78 USD
- Phoenix Deluxe Junk - 2 days from 78 USD
- Jasmine Junk 2d1n - 2 days from 367 USD
- Prince and Princess Charter Junks 3D2N - 3 days from 776 USD
- Prince and Princess Charter Junks 2D1N - 2 days from 409 USD
- Red Dragon Junk 2D1N - 2 days from 165 USD
- Sapa Trek and Bac Ha Sunday Market - 3 days from 245 USD
- Huong Hai Junk - 2 days from 124 USD
- Indochina Luxury Sail Junk - 3 days from 529 USD
- Jasmine Junk - 3 days from 602 USD
- The Cao Son Loop A Purer Sapa - 6 days from 478 EUR
- Walking Along the Chinese Border - 8 days from 718 EUR
- A Journey Through Vietnam 8 Days from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh... - 8 days from 578 EUR
- Hill Tribes of Mai Chau - 2 days from 99 GBP
- Halong Essential 2D1N - 2 days from 245 USD
- The Best of Northern Vietnam - 7 days from 835 USD
- Best Of Vietnam Es - 22 days from 2054 USD
- Adventurous Angkor - 21 days from 480 GBP
- Highlight Break In Vietnam 9 Days - 9 days from 1263 USD
- Authentic Vietnam - 16 days from 755 GBP
- Conquer Mount Fansipan Cat Cat Route - 6 days from 274 USD
- Biking Pu Luong Nature Reserve - 4 days from 335 USD
- Taste Of Ho Chi Minh Trail - 3 days from 269 USD
- Relax and Real Vietnam - 27 days from 1883 USD
- Vietnam in a Nutshell - 13 days from 724 GBP
- Northern Nature Trail - 14 days from 545 GBP
- Best Of The North - 7 days from 384 USD
- Tam Coc to Bich Dong to Hoalu to Phat Diem NinhBinh Tours - 3 days from 65 USD
- North West Adventure Tour - 10 days from 298 USD
- 14 Days Vietnam Beaches - 14 days from 655 USD
- Vietnam Highlights Tour 8 days - 8 days from 500 USD
- More Sapa Adventures - 4 days from 125.5 AUD
- Cruise Halong Bay by Luxury Junk - 2 days from 340 USD
- Sapa Essential - 4 days from 422 USD
- The Ultimate Laos Adventures - 19 days from 795 EUR
- Halong Bay Tour - 3 days from 118 USD
- Discover Northern Vietnam - 11 days from 509 EUR
- Glimpse of Vietnam - 8 days from 576 USD
- 07 Days Family Break At Vietnam - 7 days from 950 USD
- Halong Bay Cruise - 3 days from 80 USD
- Sapa Trekking Tour With Homestay 07 - 8 days from 343 USD
- Sapa Trekking Tour With Visits To Local Markets 08Sapa... - 9 days from 474 USD
- Fansipan Climb - 6 days from 222 USD
- Sapa Trekking Tour With A Visit To Bac Ha Market - 5 days from 226 USD
- Sapa Trekking Tour With A Visit To Coc Ly Market - 6 days from 255 USD
- Sapa Trekking Tour With A Visit To Tam Duong Market - 6 days from 226 USD
- Sapa Trekking Tour with Home Stay 16 - 4 days from 105 USD
- Sapa Trekking Tour with Home Stay 17 - 5 days from 129 USD
- Sapa Trekking Tour 01 - 4 days from 157 USD
- Sapa Trekking Tour 02 - 4 days from 157 USD
- Sapa Trekking Tour 03 - 4 days from 178 USD
- SAPA TREKKINSapa Trekking Tour 04G TOUR 04 - 4 days from 188 USD
- Sapa Trekking Tour With Homestay 06 - 7 days from 226 USD
- SaPa CanCau BacHa CocLy - 5 days from 183 USD
- Mystery of the Citadels Cultural Tour - 6 days from 105 USD
- Tour to Sapa - 3 days from 11 USD
- Hanoi & LaoCai & Sapa & BacHa - 5 days from 185 USD
- North Vietnam - 10 days from 700 USD
- Sapa Trekking Bacha & Cocly Special Markets & Boat Trip - 4 days from 189 USD
- Maichau An Authentic Trek To Hidden Villages - 4 days from 200 USD
- Be Lake Tour BaBe National Park Tay Minority People - 3 days from 250 USD
- Bac Ha Market Sapa town, H mong and Dzay 3 nights 2 days - 2 days from 150 USD
- Traditional Sailing 1 Halong Bay Cruise - 2 days from 270 USD
- Sapa Market - 4 days from 460 USD
- Sapa Homestay - 4 days from 460 USD
- 10 Days Northern Exposure Package - 10 days from 339 USD
- 12 Days Active Adventure - 12 days from 449 USD
- Vietnam Highlights - 10 days from 688 USD
- Sapa - 3 days from 110 USD
- Sapa Challenge & Halong Bay - 11 days from 750 USD
- Phuquoc Beach Holiday - 4 days from 142 USD
- Special for Emeraude Cruise - 4 days from 439 USD
- Jewels of Indochina - 19 days from 2235 USD
- Babe Homestay - 2 days from 100 USD
- Mystery of the Citadels Historical Tour - 6 days from 524 USD
- Vietnam Motorbike Motorbiking Tours - 15 days from 989 USD
- Vietnam Motorbiking Tours Discover Northern Vietnam - 14 days from 850 USD
- Hochiminh Trail in 9 Days - 9 days from 765 USD
- Discover Northern Vietnam by Motorbike - 14 days from 850 USD
- Discover Northern Vietnam by Motorbike - 14 days from 850 USD
- Rock & Trails Vietnam Tour - 15 days from 989 USD
- Halong Bay On Ginger Cruise - 3 days from 335 USD
- Golf Tour - 5 days from 200 USD
- Ethnic Cultures Tours - 7 days from 476 USD
- Cross Borders Tour 2007 - 21 days from 2998 USD
- Family Adventure - 13 days from 989 USD
- 02 Days Emeraude Classic Deluxe Cruise - 2 days from 190 USD
- Vietnam North East Loop - 6 days from 125 USD
- Vietnam Spirit - 10 days from 550 USD
- Vietnam Motorbike tour Cross Border Tour 2007 - 21 days from 2549 USD
- Traditional Village in Vietnam - 24 days from 198 USD
- Vietnam Heritages - 30 days from 424 USD
- Hanoi Halong Cruise and Overnight Stay Hanoi - 5 days from 205 USD
- Mystery of the Citadels - 6 days from 829 USD
- Motorbiking to the North West of Vietnam - 8 days from 480 USD
- Vietnam 15 days - 15 days from 1.102 USD
- Vietnam Diversity - 22 days from 2722 USD
- Vietnam Wonder - 18 days from 2289 USD
- Cao Son Trekking Tour - 3 days from 146 USD
- Unrival Northern Vietnam Adventure - 14 days from 1056 USD
- Viet Nam New Destination - 14 days from 634 USD
- Vietnam White Water Rafting Adventure! - 4 days from 185 USD
- Hidden Vietnam Motorcycle Touring - 5 days from 300 USD
- Vietnam Motorcycle Tours - 4 days from 240 USD
- Vietnam Motorbike Tours - 8 days from 540 USD
- Hanoi Halong Package - 3 days from 120 USD
- Motor Biking to Mai Chau Tour - 6 days from 765 USD
- Cuc Phuong Bird Watching - 4 days from 500 USD
- Cat tien Bird Watching - 4 days from 600 USD
- Ho Chi Minh City to Ba Be National Park - 21 days from 2500 USD
- Cat Tien National Park Dong Nai Province - 3 days from 200 USD
- Tan Phu Forest Enteprise Dong Nai Province - 2 days from 120 USD
- Yok Don National Park Dak Lak provice - 4 days from 280 USD
- Tram Chim National Park Dong Thap Province - 3 days from 198 USD
- Cat Tien National Park - 7 days from 130 USD
- Ho Chi Minh & Phan Thiet & Nha Trang - 6 days from 900 USD
- Dragon Ha Long Bay Kayaking - 13 days from 1800 USD
- Kayaking On The Mighty River - 10 days from 1800 USD
- Sea And River Kayaking Tours - 14 days from 1300 USD
- Ha Long Bay Kayaking Tours - 2 days from 400 USD
- Halong Bay Adventure Kayaking Tours - 3 days from 200 USD
- Huong Hai Cruise On Halong Bay - 2 days from 85 USD
- Northern Vietnam Highlights - 5 days from 525 USD
- Absolute Vietnam Adventure - 19 days from 1630 USD
- Mystical Halong Bay - 2 days from 138 USD
- Vietnam Essential Highlights - 12 days from 560 USD
- Sapa Adventure - 3 days from 95 USD
- Northern Vietnam Adventure Tour - 17 days from 1200 USD
- Mountain And Hill Tribes Of Northwest - 10 days from 750 USD
- Northwest Hill Tribe Experience Tour - 11 days from 600 USD
- West to East Biking Exploration - 12 days from 600 USD
- Bike The Northern Mountains Tour - 6 days from 400 USD
- Explore Hill Tribes By Bike Tour - 14 days from 1900 USD
- Beyond The Red River Biking Tour - 16 days from 1200 USD
- Northern Loop Biking & Halong Bay Junk Cruise - 11 days from 1200 USD
- Red River Craft Pedal Tour - 13 days from 1100 USD
- Cycling The Ho Chi Minh Trail - 15 days from 1500 USD
- Vietnam and Cambodia Highlight - 15 days from 1295 USD
- Halong Traditional Sailing - 2 days from 138 USD
- Vietnam Warm Northeast - 6 days from 420 USD
- Essence of Indochina - 14 days from 2205 USD
- Hanoi Halong Hue Hoian Saigon Vinh Long - 10 days from 399 USD
- Hanoi Hai Phong Ha Long Bay Hue Danang - 15 days from 599 USD
- Treasures of Indochina - 15 days from 2100 USD
- Cambodia Basix - 4 days from 290 USD
- Laos Basix - 4 days from 605 USD
- Essential Vietnam - 7 days from 603 USD
- Magical Vietnam - 15 days from 1160 GBP
- Motorcycle Vietnam - 10 days from 600 USD
- Motorbike Vietnam - 7 days from 420 USD
- Vietnam Highlights - 10 days from 995 USD
- Trek to Fansipan Summit - 4 days from 300 USD
- 4x4 Touring North Vietnam - 6 days from 480 USD
- Sea Kayak in Halong Bay - 3 days from 300 USD
- Classic Images of Todays Vietnam - 10 days from 834 USD
- Enjoy Tet Vietnamese - 12 days from 626 USD
- Cycling Northwest Vietnam 8 days - 8 days from 798 USD
- Sea Kayaking in Halong bay - 3 days from 200 USD
- Vietnam Christmas Vacations - 16 days from 899 USD
- Northern Golf Stopover 4days & 3nights - 4 days from 337 USD
- Diving Tours in Nha Trang Bay - 4 days from 195 USD
- Adventure Tour In Highland - 19 days from 569 USD
- Vietnam Christmas Vacations - 16 days from 899 USD
- Vietnam Express Tour - 10 days from 601 USD
- Ride Motorcycle on Ho Chi Minh Trail - 10 days from 1080 USD
- Ha Noi Ha Long - 5 days from 217 USD
- Soft Adventure Tour - 5 days from 180 USD
- North Eastern Exposure - 9 days from 401 USD
- Vietnam Heritage - 7 days from 301 USD
- Mountain & Sea - 7 days from 223 USD
- Adventurous Tour - 9 days from 441 USD
- Tours From North To South - 12 days from 591 USD
- Kayaking In Halong Bay - 4 days from 175 USD
- Etourvietnam - 9 days from 465 USD
- Sensantional Vietnam - 15 days from 720 USD
- Wonder of Vietnam - 12 days from 598 USD
- Wonder of Vietnam - 12 days from 545 USD
- Intensive Vietnam - 20 days from 978 USD
- Senses of Vietnam - 15 days from 754 USD
- Eco Adventure Package 18 days - 18 days from 799 USD
- Sapa town on a mountain - 4 days from 198 USD
- Motorcycle Tours in Northern Vietnam - 15 days from 980 USD
- Transvietnam Tour - 25 days from 1875 USD
- Hill Tribes Explorer 8 Days - 8 days from 500 USD
- Halong Bay on a Junk - 3 days from 300 USD
- Discover Sensational of Vietnam - 15 days from 1335 USD
- Motorcycle Tour in Central North Vietnam - 10 days from 700 USD
- Northwest Vietnam Motorcycle Tour - 8 days from 560 USD
- Easy Break in Vietnam - 12 days from 651 USD
- Motorcycle Tour in Northeast Vietnam - 6 days from 420 USD
- Vietnam POP tour No 1 - 13 days from 745 USD
- Vietnam tours Essential Draws - 9 days from 630 USD
- Vietnam Tour The Long Way Up - 15 days from 840 USD
- Trek To The Top of Indochina Fansipan 3143m - 6 days from 278 USD
- The Northwest loop Vietnam adventure tours - 6 days from 250 USD
Email the tour operator - Cycling the Ho Chi Minh Trail
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.