History of Uzbekistan
- Price from:
- 550 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Japanese, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 12/06/2006
Discover Uzbekistan in 8 days!!!
Arrival to Tashkent, transfer to the hotel.
In the first half of the day sightseeing Tashkent. In the afternoon depart and drive to Samarkand. Arrival to Samarkand, check in to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel
Guided sightseeing tour in Samarkand, sightseeing tour will include visit to the famous Registan Square, Shakhi-Zinda Complex, Ulugbek's Observatory and many other interesting monuments.
In the morning depart Samarkand and drive to Bukhara. Arrival to
Bukhara, check in to the hotel. In the afternoon sightseeing Bukhara. Visit Kalyan Mosque and Minaret, Samanyd dynasty Mausaleum, mosques and mesdresse famous in Muslim world.
Continue sightseeing Bukhara. Visit centuries old Arc fortress and museums inside Arc. Free time during the day.
In the morning transfer to Khiva. During 7 hour drive stops to see Amudarya river and for lunch. Arrival to Khiva, check in to the hotel.
In the morning guided sightseeing of Khiva: Ichan Qala fortress - a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where monuments Allakulikhan Madrassah, Pakhlavan Mahmud Mausoleum, Islom Khoja Minaret, Juma Mosque, Toshhovli and other monuments are located. In the evening transfer to Urgench airport, flight to Tashkent. Arrival to Tashkent, check in to the hotel.
Free time. Transfer to the airport, departure.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Exclusions -
- lunch & dinners
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tashkent
- History Culture Leisure - 7 days from 470 USD
- Sogdiana is the jam of Orient - 15 days from 810 EUR
- Along The Way Of The Ancient Caravans - 15 days from 805 EUR
- Pamir Highway - 16 days from 2405 EUR
- Program of ascention to Lenin Peak 7134 m - 21 days from 700 EUR
- Cascket Of The Oriental Adventures - 15 days from 620 EUR
- To The Heart Of Tamerlanes Empire - 8 days from 405 EUR
- Oriental Dastarkhan - 9 days from 950 USD
- Navrouz is oriental New Year Holiday - 9 days from 825 USD
- Heart Of Uzbekistan - 9 days from 625 USD
- Skiing in Uzbekistan - 8 days from 300 EUR
- Heliskiing in Uzbekistan - 8 days from 1750 EUR
- Around the Ancient Cities of the Orient - 5 days from 213 USD
- Historical Spots of Uzbekistan - 8 days from 367 USD
- Heart of the Great Silk Road - 7 days from 599 USD
- Pearls of Uzbekistan - 5 days from 480 USD
- UZB 03 Adventure in Uzbekistan - 15 days from 900 USD
- GSR 01 Great Silk Road - 13 days from 1080 USD
- UZB 02 All Uzbekistan - 15 days from 1030 USD
- UZB 01 Along the ancient cities of the East - 8 days from 520 USD
Email the tour operator - History of Uzbekistan
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.