Heliskiing in Uzbekistan
- Price from:
- 1750 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 11/18/2007
Uzbekistan is an unique region for heliskiing! Mysterious vicinities, soft winter, plenty of virgin slopes, long ski routes, steady solar weather and our hospitality will make the trip unforgetable!
Arrival in Tashkent, meeting at the airport, transfer to the Western Tien-Shan mountains : Chimgan or Beldersay : one of the most popular mountain ski resorts of Uzbekistan. Accommodation at the hotel. Meeting with the team (guides and service staff) and discussing the details and safety measures. Dinner. Night at the hotel.
Breakfast. Heliski program. Skiing on the slopes of Big Chimgan. The descents of various steepness, complexity and extensions. Raisings to the tops, ridges and buttresses by MI-8 MTV helicopter.
Breakfast. Heliski program. Skiing in the circuses of fantastic Ak-Bulak.
Breakfast. Heliski program. Skiing in the circuses of Pskem, on the slopes of Piasak.
Breakfast. Heliski program. Skiing in Koptar-Kumysh, Ihnach-Say, Ispay gorges.
Breakfast. Heliski program. Skiing in the region of Big Chimgan, Korjantau.
Skiing on the routes of mountain ski resort. In the evening : transfer to Tashkent. Farewell dinner.
- Inclusions -
- -Accommodation in Double/Twin rooms of the 4* hotel in Tashkent (Uzbekistan, Tashkent palace) with breakfast
- Exclusions -
- -International flights to/from Tashkent
- Extras -
- Cost of the flight hour of the helicopter: 1400 /per hour
Cost of the flight time includes:
- cost of 1 hour of the flight time according to the contract;
- taking off and landing;
- delivery of the fuel and refueling;
- flying up time Tashkent - Charvak - Tashkent;
- standing and guarding the helicopter.
The program includes 10 flight hours (It takes about 6-8 hours for making 25-30 km of vertical descents depending on the efficiency and qualifications of the riders)
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tashkent
- History Culture Leisure - 7 days from 470 USD
- Sogdiana is the jam of Orient - 15 days from 810 EUR
- Along The Way Of The Ancient Caravans - 15 days from 805 EUR
- Pamir Highway - 16 days from 2405 EUR
- Program of ascention to Lenin Peak 7134 m - 21 days from 700 EUR
- Cascket Of The Oriental Adventures - 15 days from 620 EUR
- To The Heart Of Tamerlanes Empire - 8 days from 405 EUR
- Oriental Dastarkhan - 9 days from 950 USD
- Navrouz is oriental New Year Holiday - 9 days from 825 USD
- Heart Of Uzbekistan - 9 days from 625 USD
- Skiing in Uzbekistan - 8 days from 300 EUR
- Around the Ancient Cities of the Orient - 5 days from 213 USD
- Historical Spots of Uzbekistan - 8 days from 367 USD
- Heart of the Great Silk Road - 7 days from 599 USD
- History of Uzbekistan - 8 days from 550 USD
- Pearls of Uzbekistan - 5 days from 480 USD
- UZB 03 Adventure in Uzbekistan - 15 days from 900 USD
- GSR 01 Great Silk Road - 13 days from 1080 USD
- UZB 02 All Uzbekistan - 15 days from 1030 USD
- UZB 01 Along the ancient cities of the East - 8 days from 520 USD
Email the tour operator - Heliskiing in Uzbekistan
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.