Heart of the Great Silk Road
- Price from:
- 599 USD /person
- +99890 1769883
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- We Speak:
- Japanese, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Korean, Chinese, Dutch, Turkish
Last updated: 01/18/2007
The Great Silk Road, which is said to be the first real link between the East and the West in the 2nd century B.C., has a very special status for tourists from different countries of the world.
Arrival in Tashkent airport.
Meet at the airport. Transfer to the hotel. Night in the hotel.
Tashkent - Samarkand
Transfer to Samarkand. Arrival in Samarkand.
Accommodation at the hotel.
Afternoon sightseeing in Samarkand:
Gur-Emir Mausoleum (15th century) - the burial -vault of the Temurids, Registan Ensemble (including Ulugbek Madrassah (15th century), Shir Dor and Tillya-Kari Madrassahs (17th centuriy)
Samarkand - Bukhara
Morning sightseeing in Samarkand:
Shah-i-Zinda necropolis (14-15th centuries), Bibi Khanum Mosque (15th century), visit to Samarkand local bazaar, Ulugbek observatory (15th century), "Ruines of Afrosiab" - the excavation site and museum of the ancient town (6th century BC - 13th AD)
Transfer to Bukhara. Arrival in Bukhara. Accommodation at the hotel.
Morning sightseeing in Bukhara:
Visit to Ismael Samani mausoleum (9-10th centuries) - vault of Bukhara ruling dynasty, Chor-Minor, Chashma-Ayub Mausoleums (14th century), Registan Ensemble, Ark Fortress (16th century) and Bolo-Hauz complex (18th century).
Afternoon sightseeing: Poli-Kalon ensemble including Minaret (12th century), Mosque (15th century), functioning Madrassah Miri-Arab (16th century), Amir-Alim-Khan Madrassah (14th century), Taqi (trading domes), Kukeldash Madrassah (16th century), Lyab-i-Hauz (17th century), Nadir Divanbegi (17th century), Magoki Attari (16th century), Ulugbek Madrassah (15th century), Abdul Aziz Madrassah ( 17th century).
National dinner with folklore show.
Bukhara - Urgench
Transfer to Urgench.
Lunch en route
Arrival in Urgench. Accommodation at the hotel.
Urgench - Khiva
Morning sightseeing in Khiva: Visit to the oldest part of the city: Kunya-Ark fortress, including Kurinish Khana (17th century); Mohammed-Amin-Khan Madrassah (19th century), Islam Khodja Minaret; Palvan-Kari complex, Abd Al Bobo complex (18th century), Rafanek Madrassah, Mohammed Rakim Khan (19th century), Amir-Tur Madrassah, Sho-I-Kalandar Bobo Mausoleum.
Afternoon sightseeing in Khiva: Uch Avlioli ("three saints") Mausoleum, Jami Mosque (18th century), Kutluq-Murad Inaq Madrassah (19th century), Pakhlavan Mahmoud Mausoleum, Tash Hauli Palace, Alla-Kuli-Khan (18th century), Arab Mohammed Khan (18th century) Madrassahs.
Transfer to the airport. Flight to Tashkent.
Arrival in Tashkent. Accommodation at the hotel.
Transfer to the airport. Departure.
- Extras -
- Services included in tour price:
Accommodation in double room
with private bathroom facilities
Breakfast (as specified on the tour programme)
All entrance fees
Sightseeing with multi-lingual guide
All overland transportation by luxurious bus,
minivan or car with air-condition
All airport-hotel-airport transfers
escort touring guide for whole tour itinerary
All sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
National dinner with folklore show in Bukhara
Visa support to Uzbekistan
Services NOT included in tour price:
Airfare Urgench - Tashkent USD 45 per person
All optional deviations from the main itinerary
Beverages and meals not included
in the itinerary or main menu
Photo-and video camera charges during
All personal expenses (extra luggage fee,
room service, medical expenses/insurance, etc.)
Foreign airport taxes and surcharges
Trip cancellation / accident insurance
Tips to the guides and drivers
Porterage at the airports
Visa cost and consulate fee
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tashkent
- History Culture Leisure - 7 days from 470 USD
- Sogdiana is the jam of Orient - 15 days from 810 EUR
- Along The Way Of The Ancient Caravans - 15 days from 805 EUR
- Pamir Highway - 16 days from 2405 EUR
- Program of ascention to Lenin Peak 7134 m - 21 days from 700 EUR
- Cascket Of The Oriental Adventures - 15 days from 620 EUR
- To The Heart Of Tamerlanes Empire - 8 days from 405 EUR
- Oriental Dastarkhan - 9 days from 950 USD
- Navrouz is oriental New Year Holiday - 9 days from 825 USD
- Heart Of Uzbekistan - 9 days from 625 USD
- Skiing in Uzbekistan - 8 days from 300 EUR
- Heliskiing in Uzbekistan - 8 days from 1750 EUR
- Around the Ancient Cities of the Orient - 5 days from 213 USD
- Historical Spots of Uzbekistan - 8 days from 367 USD
- History of Uzbekistan - 8 days from 550 USD
- Pearls of Uzbekistan - 5 days from 480 USD
- UZB 03 Adventure in Uzbekistan - 15 days from 900 USD
- GSR 01 Great Silk Road - 13 days from 1080 USD
- UZB 02 All Uzbekistan - 15 days from 1030 USD
- UZB 01 Along the ancient cities of the East - 8 days from 520 USD
Email the tour operator - Heart of the Great Silk Road
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.