Phuket Snorkeling Day Trip
- Price from:
- 3000 THB /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Your Hotel.
- Location Finish:
- Your Hotel.
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, Japanese, German, French, English
Last updated: 10/15/2008
Come and see the amazing underwater world of Thailand, a full day of sightseeing and snorkeling at the amazing Phi Phi Islands by custom built power speedboat. English owned and managed company.
8am collection from your hotel and transfer to the speedboat by air-conditioned mini bus.
4pm Return to the air conditioned mini bus and transfer back to your hotel.
5pm Return to your hotel.
In the afternoon of for some sightseeing and sun bathing.
9am Join the speedboat: 45 minuites to Phi Phi. Light breakfast.
10am Arrive at Phi Phi Islands, pull into some private bay's for some amazing snorkeling on the coral reefs.
Lunch is served on a private beach: smoked salmon, parma ham, bread selection, pate's, cheese selection, pasta's, soft drinks, beer and much more.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Phuket
- Phuket Sightseeing & Sea Outing Tour - 3 days from 2690 THB
- Starry Nights On A Junk - 4 days from 786 GBP
- Hidden Paradise of Ko Yao Yai 3 Days - 3 days from 175 GBP
- Garden Of Eden Tour - 15 days from 4650 USD
- Similan and Hin Daeng liveaboard tours - 4 days from 21 THB
- Liveaboard Scuba Diving - 4 days from 502 USD
Email the tour operator - Phuket Snorkeling Day Trip
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.