Phuket sightseeing tour,Phuket City Tour
- Price from:
- 750 THB /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Pick up from your hotel Phuket
- Location Finish:
- Drop of to your hotel Phuket
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 02/12/2010
EXPLORE PHUKET ISLAND AND TOUR THE CITY IN JUST A DAY!!!!FREE CHILDREN TICKET UNLIMITED
Take a tour around Phuket Island's main attractions....
Drive along the west coast of the island in Phuket passing via Patong beach, Kata beach,Karon beach and Rawai beach where you’d get a nice overlooking view and experience the breeze at “sam haad” (3 beaches) view point, a breathtaking sight indeed of the crystal clear blue waters and the golden bay of Kata Noi, Kata, Karon, and the evergreen Island of Kho Pu at Kata Veiw point. These are some of the attractions in Phuket that you should not miss.
Roam around the historical streets of Phuket town that feature an exciting mix of old and new architectural structures with some European, British, and Portuguese influences like Sino-Portuguese style buildings, simple but yet sophisticated, peaceful and pulsating.
Here are a list of places worth visiting in the Phuket Island and the city:
The Wang Thalang( gem Lapidary factory) where you get to see different gems of Phuket and how they are cultivated.
Wat Chalong, the spiritual heart of Phuket where we find the most meaningful Buddhist temple, the largest and most adorned of Phuket’s 29 Buddhist monasteries. Visit this temple to receive blessings by the monks and get your good luck charm which they claim to protects one from injury and illness.
Sea Gypsy Village near Rawai Beach are with shops and longtail boats for rent.
Cashew Nut Factory where you might get to taste a sample of the culinary delights on offer.
Promthep Cape, one of Phuket’s most acclaimed sunset viewpoints with a beautiful panoramic view of the island.
Wear your most comfortable walking shoes and don’t forget your hat and sunglasses. But keep a camera cause you don’t want miss capturing these wonders.So what are you waiting for, book now and let the FUN begin!!!
- Inclusions -
- Soft Drinks,Tea,Coffee,snacks
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- Lunch 250 Per person Extra
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Phuket
- Phuket Sightseeing & Sea Outing Tour - 3 days from 2690 THB
- Starry Nights On A Junk - 4 days from 786 GBP
- Hidden Paradise of Ko Yao Yai 3 Days - 3 days from 175 GBP
- Garden Of Eden Tour - 15 days from 4650 USD
- Similan and Hin Daeng liveaboard tours - 4 days from 21 THB
- Liveaboard Scuba Diving - 4 days from 502 USD
Email the tour operator - Phuket sightseeing tour,Phuket City Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.