Relax on Railay
- Price from:
- 73 GBP /person
- 01273 322040
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 02/19/2009
Railay Beach lies within the protected Phang Nga Marine Park and is famous for its rock formations that thrust up dramatically from the ocean.
Arrival on Railay Beach
The beach at Railay is surrounded by rocks, making it accessible only by boat. We will arrange your transfer to Ao Nang beach, near Railay, and back again at the end of your stay. There will be plenty of longtail boats waiting at Ao Nang to take you to Railay. You will pay the boatman yourself (about Â£1 per person), and then you're off. The quick trip takes only 10 minutes and speeds between the jagged rocks dotted with caves and birds' nests.
You will arrive on the enchanted western beach at Railay. This is, without a doubt, the most beautiful beach in the area. You will stay in a comfortable resort on the beach, with its own swimming pool. The charming bungalows are all set within beautiful gardens with hibiscus, ivy, and bromeliads growing right up to the front door. Once you have settled in, you can begin the task of completely unwinding. Start by taking a quick dip in the crystal clear waters.
Today, you can wake up to a delicious buffet of tropical fruit and a breathtaking view of the fairytale bay. Bliss. After breakfast, you can either choose to stretch out on the beach or take a boat excursion to the craggy islets and limestone rocks jutting out of the sea. The boat stops at spots of incredible natural beauty, with plenty of opportunities for swimming or snorkelling. When you reach the famous lagoon at Ko Hong, don't miss the chance to jump out for a refreshing dip. If you look beneath you, you will see literally hundreds of starfish strewn along the seabed. A Thai lunch will be served under some shady palm trees. The lunch is included in the price of the excursion. You'll be back at your bungalow by about 5pm - the perfect time to enjoy a cocktail as you watch the spectacular sunset. As the temperature cools a little, you can play some evening football on the beach with the locals.
Departure from Railay Beach
This trip ends after breakfast. Those who are concluding their Thailand journey here can return by plane to Bangkok from Krabi.
- Inclusions -
- Return transport from Krabi to Ao Nang and accommodation with breakfast
- Exclusions -
- Return longtail boat Ao Nang - Railay (approx Â£1) Other meals, excursions and entrance fees
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Krabi
Email the tour operator - Relax on Railay
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.