Diving and Snorkeling around Koh Samui
- Price from:
- 1200 THB /person
- +66 77 413 373
- +66 77 413 374
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- Your Hotel on Koh Samui
- Location Finish:
- Your Hotel on Koh Samui
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Swedish, Dutch, German, French, English, Thai
Last updated: 11/13/2007
Enjoy the amazing beauty of the Gulf of Thailand by Scuba Diving or Snorkeling. Explore colorful coral reefs and glide through schools of tropical fish - an adventure that will highlight your holiday!
Welcome to Koh Samui Easy Divers! We are a PADI-Five Star IDC-Center, which means that you can do almost every PADI Dive Course : from Discover Snorkeling, Discover Scuba Diving all the way up to the Instructor Development Course, we've got it all in our program!
Our dive school is well established here on Koh Samui : founded in 1987 and run by an international management.
Our dive operation offers a large training center at Lamai Beach, a big swimming pool, where you can experience your first breaths underwater in a nice and safe environment and of course our own boat, the M/V Seastar, which takes us easily and comfortably to all our amazing dive sites in the Gulf of Thailand. The M/V Seastar is nice and comfortable and offers a sundeck, a shaded deck, a big equipment room and all necessary facilities for a custom made dive boat.
The dive sites offer easy diving conditions, the currents are usually mild, visibility between 5 to 30 m and the depths are ideal for beginners as well as for experienced divers.
There's lots to see at our dive sites of course : the warm tropical waters of the Gulf of Thailand offer a rich aquatic life and an underwater landscape full of variety and adventure.
Safety is our strongest concern : but you still won't miss any fun! We dive in small groups, so Instructors and Divemasters can focus clearly on the needs of every diver. Even if you are traveling without a dive buddy', you still can join us and dive with one of our groups.
- Inclusions -
- Breakfast, Lunch and Fresh Fruits on the boat
- Exclusions -
- Soft Drinks and Alcoholic Drinks
- Extras -
- Our dive and snorkeling tours are done by our custom made dive vessel, the M/V Seastar. To join a relaxing and enjoyable day please bring sun protection, bathing wear, a towel and your camera along - you might want to take some spectacular photos while cruising in the Gulf of Thailand.
We do also have an underwater photographer with us, who captures great photos during your dive, so you can get your personal dive pictures on a CD to take your memories home.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Koh Samui
Email the tour operator - Diving and Snorkeling around Koh Samui
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.