Hua Hin the Royal Beach
- Price from:
- 87 GBP /person
- 01273 322040
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 02/19/2009
The wide golden beaches of Hua Hin lie only 4 hours from Bangkok. Within such easy reach of the capital, Hua Hin is an ideal for travellers with too little time to explore the beaches further afield.
Arrival in Hua Hin
Most travellers arrive in to Hua Hin from Bangkok. Trains and buses to Hua Hin depart from the Thai capital regulary, and we can arrange these for you if you require. The journey takes around 4 hours, and will take you through an interesting landscape of salt pans and rice paddies. On arrival in Hua Hin, you can easily take a tuk-tuk to your hotel. All of the hotels that we offer have swimming pools, and they are located right next to the beach, and within easy walking distance of the town centre.
Relaxing in Hua Hin
Today you can relax under a parasol on the golden beach of Hua Hin, enjoying the low-key atmosphere of this fishing village. Perhaps indulge in a Thai massage, or splash out with some tropical cocktails. Alternatively, try your hand at horse riding along Hua Hin's wide and sandy beaches. The night market in Hua Hin is a fantastic way to sample local Thai dishes - especially fresh fish - and the restaurants on stilts will tempt you with specialities such as kingfish, octopus, mussels and crab.
For a more active day, you can take a trip to the Khao Sam Yot National Park, 50km south of Hua Hin. This park is situated on the coast and is home to many species of seabirds and animals, it also has some interesting caves. You can take a walk through the park, or take a boat trip through the mangroves. Hiring a guide will only cost approx Â£3 and can be arranged on arrival.
Hua Hin - Departure
This morning you're free to enjoy your last few hours on Hua Hin beach, as in the afternoon you'll catch the train or bus back to Bangkok, or venture further south. Of course, you can always extend your stay in Hua Hin - just let us know and we'll arrange it for you.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Exclusions -
- International flights to Thailand
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Hua Hin
- Bangkok medical tour 5DN/ - 5 days from 620 USD
Email the tour operator - Hua Hin the Royal Beach
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.