- Price from:
- 36000 THB /person
- +66 0801 274 679
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 04/21/2008
Chiang Mai, Thailand is the second largest city in Thailand and offers premiere championship golf courses for the avid golfer. Stay in a luxury guest house, golf the best courses
Transfer to your accommodations and for early arrivals play the same day by way of transfer directly to the golf course. City tour including the best nightlife and entertainment follows your buffet dinner.
Golf a championship calibre course in the morning and early afternoon and return for a relaxing 2 hr Thai massage. Khantoke dinner and show in the evening.
Relax in the morning and have a swim or workout in the fitness centre at the nearby sports complex. In the afternoon enjoy a tour around the luxury guesthouse and see where Thai's shop and check out the prices. The evening is yours to do as you please.
Back to golfing to-day at another gorgeous course set away from the city among the hills and valleys. Dinner at Ansuran Market which is in the heart of Night Bazaar renowned througout Thailand for shopping bargains. A bit of shopping and perhaps an ale or lager at a local pub or at a popular nightspot.
Elephant day to-day. Pick up at your luxury guest house by van and visit Mae Tang elephant camp for an elephant show you will remember, elephant ride thru the river and into the forest to the Lisu hillribe followed by an oxcart ride back to camp for an all you can eat delicious buffet. Then a bamboo rafting experience along the Mae Tang river and back home to Chiang Mai. The evening is yours to do as you please. Stay in the guesthouse and enjoy the serenity and view or watch a favorite DVD or talk with Thai staff about your trip.
Van ride to Chiang Dao caves to explore a popular tourist attraction followed by a trip to Phrao to the temple with a story and then visit a private home for early dinner and a chance to meet and take photo's with the friendly Lisu villagers and their children in the native colorful clothing. Return to Chiang Mai and again your evening is yours.
The best course for your final day in Chiang Mai. A 45 min drive to this gorgeous course that will amaze you in it's beauty and challenge even the lowest handicap golfers in the group. Dinner for all in the luxury guest house and photo opportunity with your group and new friends. A week of fantastic golf, interesting tours, and exciting nightlife in a city that hosts hundreds of thousands of tourists from around the globe each year.
- Inclusions -
- Golf (18 holes) on 3-4 days (dependant on arrival time) on the best courses in Chiang Mai.
- Exclusions -
- Golf clubs or other golfing equipment
- Extras -
- This is a tour designed for avid golfers who want to play the best courses in Thailand. Great golf courses plus tours to take in Thai culture, meet Thai hilltribes and their children, and take in some of the most popular tour venues in Chiang Mai.
A week of exercise, relaxation, exciting nightlife and enjoying Thai cuisine that is praised worldwide. After a week with Chiangmai-grouptours you will be planning your next return visit.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Chiang Mai
- Doi Suthep Temple & Home Handicrafts - from 840 THB
- Half Day Tour Elephant and Orchid Farm - from 680 THB
- Doi Suthep Temple - from 500 THB
- Flight Of The Gibbon - from 61 USD
- National Park Photography Tour - from 50 USD
- Chiang Mai Photography Tour - from 32 USD
- From Bangkok to Chiang mai 8D/7N - 8 days from 500 USD
- Trekking 2 Days Mae Taeng Area - 2 days from 1400 THB
- Package Tour Chiangmai Highlight 2 Days - 2 days from 3800 THB
- Mae Taeng Trek In Depth 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 11670 THB
- Golden Triangle Self Drive - 4 days from 143 GBP
- Four Day Jungle Trek to Lisu & Lahu & Karen & Akha - 4 days from 188 GBP
- Lanna Shan Journey in Northern Thailand 5D4N - 5 days from 20950 THB
- Three Day Jungle Trek - 3 days from 79 GBP
- Culture and Elephants of the North - 2 days from 74 GBP
- Discover North Thailand - 5 days from 665 USD
- Chiang Mai Special Package - 4 days from 109 USD
- Chiang Mai 2 Days & 1 Night Trekking Package - 2 days from 4400 THB
- Complete Chiang Mai Tour - 7 days from 530 USD
- Asian Motorcycle Adventures Tours - 5 days from 1395 USD
- Spa Delights of Siam - 8 days from 740 GBP
Email the tour operator - Golf Thailand
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.