- Price from:
- 1680 USD /person
- (662) 579 - 7697
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 12 days
- Location Start:
- Bangkok airport
- Location Finish:
- Chiang Mai airport
- We Speak:
- Chinese, French, English
Last updated: 10/02/2008
Travel in Thailand.We'll take you to any part of Thailand,culture and sightseeing tours,trekking and adventure travel
programs,special interest trips throughout Thailand
Bangkok- cruise on The Choa phaya RiverMeet and Greet at the airport Transfer to hotel. Free time to relax enjoy shopping.
In the evening take you to a dinner cruise, A beautiful night dinner Cruise on The Chao phraya River. A luxury Thai-Style boat restaurant with Thai Food & Seafood and beverage delight accompanies by Thai Classical Music. Come a long and explore the Siam culinary experience on water.
Meals : D
Bangkok - City and Temples Tour and Grand PalaceBreakfast at hotel.Bangkok City and Temples Tour and Grand Palace, You will visit "Wat Trimitr" the temple with the Golden Buddha "Wat Po" the temple with the reclining Buddhaand " Wat Phra Keow" which is famous for the Emerald Buddha Image. We will board on a long tail boat trip along the Chao Phraya River and the many lively inner canals which offer some fantastic views of the local life close up
Lunch at restaurant.
Return to the hotel around noon. Afternoon at your disposal, relax on the pool or explore one or two shopping centers. In the evening Free time enjoy the vibrant nightlife in Bangkok Khao San Road or Si Lom Road
Meals : B, L
Bangkok - Samut Songkram - Floating Market - Kanchanaburi - Tiger Temple, Bridge Over the River KwaiBreakfast at hotel
We drive to the south- west of Bangkok, visit to local market at Samut Songkram before we continue driving to Damnern Saduaka rural floating market
Arriving at Damnern Saduak we will board on a long tail boat ride along the water way to the picturesque floating market of Damnern Saduak
Then we continue on to Kanchanaburi TownUpon arrival we will visit to the memorial of the World War II including of Jeath War Museum, Cemetary.
Lunch at a floating restaurant beside the Bridge Over the River Kwai
In the afternoon We drive continuing to Tiger Temple to visit the home of wild tigers, and where the tiger you can see close and touchable
Check-in at the River Kwai Jungle Rafts. Dine under the clear blue sky and see the river flowing in its own pace. Enjoy this unique dining experience at Jungle Rafts.
Overnight at River Kwai Jungle Rafts
Meals : B, L, D
Kanchanaburi Free and easy day
Enjoy American Breakfast.Enjoy an hour canoeing along the Scenic River Kwai to visit Lawa Cave. Explore the fascinating rock formations inside
After lunch free time to relax and enjoy River jump, fishing, Bamboo rafting ,Thai traditional massage ,Mountain biking
Overnight at River Kwai Jungle Rafts
Meals : B, L
Kanchanaburi - Ayuthaya - Bangkok- PhuketEnjoy American Breakfast . Check-out . Drive from Kanchanaburi to Bangkok airport and fly to Phuket
Andon the way to Bangkok, We are drop in Ayuthaya. The ancient city of Ayuthaya is known as the "Venice of the East" The glory of the Ayutthaya Empire (1350-1767A.D.) is evident in the remains of temples such as Wat Phra Sri Sanphet and Wat Chai Wattanaram, and Wat Yai Chai Mongkol. We lunch at a local restaurant.
Arrive Bangkok airport.
Fly Phuket , departure for Phuket is a holiday makerï¿½s paradise. On arrival at Phuket Airport and Transfer to hotel.
Free time to relax and enjoy by the Beach near the hotel or the pool.
Evening Free time enjoy the nightlife along Patong in Phuket. And overnight at hotel
Meals : B, L
Phuket - Phi Phi Island
Breakfast at hotel. Morning.Take a trip to Phi Phi Island by Express boat. the best beaches in South East Asia It is renowned worldwide for its natural scenic beauty with silver sand beaches fringed with palm trees, towering limestone cliffs and hills full of lush greenery. Offshore, a bank of coral reefs provide an unequal glimpse of marine life whilst spots such as the historic "Viking cave" add a fascinating dimension to exploration.
Lunch is served on the beach.
Enjoy Swimming and Snorkeling.
Evening Return to Phuket Patong Beachtransfer to your hotel. Free time to relax and overnight at hotel. Meals : B, L
Phuket- Phang Nga Bay (James Bond Island)
Breakfast at hotel.
Cruise to Phang Nga Bay and discover the unusaual ecosystem which thrives in this amazing landscape, taking a closer look at Ko Phanak and Ko Hong. Go snorkeling in the blue waters Visit Kao Ping-Gan (James Bond Island)
Continue to Ko Talu and, depending on weather conditions, visit Tham Lod Noi and Tham Lod Yai
Lunch at Ko Panyi and free time to stroll
Return to Phuket Patong Beachtransfer to your hotel. Overnight at your hotel. Meals : B, L
Phuket Fantasea Show
Breakfast at hotel.
Free time and easy on the beach Enjoy water sports at Patong Beach in Phuket and shop to your hearts content at the large shopping malls
In the evening International Buffet Dinner and Phuket Fantasea Show Inspired by Thailand's rich and exotic heritage also enriches ancient Thai traditions with the wonder of cutting edge technology and special effects. packed with a multitude of activities and entertainment: a festival village with carnivals, games, handicrafts and shopping; a 4,000 seat theme restaurant offering a grand buffet of Thai and international cuisines; and a breath-taking Las Vegas-style theatrical show, where state-of-the-art technology and special effects enhance the grace and beauty of Thailand's Myths, Mysteries and Magic in a wondrous extravaganza.
Meals : B, D
Day 9 Phuket - fly to Chiang Mai
Breakfast at hoteland then check-out.
Transfer to Phuket airport and fly to Chiang Mai airport
Transfer to hotel. Free time to relaxing , shopping ,Thai traditional massage
Meals : B
Chiang Mai - Doi Inthanon Angkha, Wachiratarn waterfall
Then drive up-hill to the peak of Thailand.
Visit Doi Inthanon national park, highest peak in Thailand walk around Angkha nature trail to see thousand year roses and the biggest moss in Thailand.
Lunch with Thai set menu.
After finish lunch weï¿½ll walk around at Mhonk tribe local market and try fresh fruits from royal project.
Relax at Wachiratarn waterfall the biggest in northern Thailand.
Journey back to Chiang Mai town and check-in at the hotel with and take a rest.
Weï¿½ll cruise along Mae Ping river with romantic river cruise dinner.Meals : B, L, D
Chiang Mai - elephant show ,orchid and butterfly farm
Breakfast at the hotel/ check-out.
Drive to the north of Chiang Mai.
Stop at orchid and butterfly farm with many types of Thai orchids.
Enjoy elephant show at Mae Tang elephant camp and see how cleaver, elephantplay football ,elephantdrawing they areRiding on the elephant to the jungle for 1 hour and Stop at Lisu tribe village.
And then Take an ox-cart riding back to elephant camp for 45 mins.
Enjoy bamboo rafting along Mae Tang river for 1 hour.
Drive back to Chiang Mai town. Arrive to hotel and take a rest.
Weï¿½ll go to take Khuntoke dinner with Thai tradition style at Khum Khuntoke.
Relax and overnight at hotel.Meals : B, L, D
Chiang Mai Doi Suthep temple.
Breakfast at the hotel/ check-out.
We go to Doi Suthep temple the most important in Chiang Mai, walk around and ring every bells around temple.
Transfer to the Chiang Mai airport for your flight departure onwards.Meals : B
- Inclusions -
- Air ticket roundtrip Bangkok - Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai - Phuket
- Extras -
- it is our mission to enchant traveler with unforgettable travel experience.These packages are not only highly customizable but also value for the money that you spend.
Get more information
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bangkok
- Bike tour in Bangkok Countryside - from 900 THB
- Cycling Floating Market - from 2500 THB
- Cycling Bangkok Countryside - from 2500 THB
- Cycling China Town - from 1400 THB
- Cycling Historic Ayutthaya - from 2500 THB
- Biking Around The World Heritage Site - from 75 USD
- Floating Market Cycling Trip - from 75 USD
- Bangkok - from 35 USD
- Khao Yai Wine Tour - from 80 GBP
- Bangkok Temples and City Tour - from 15 USD
- Cruise Thailand Dinner Cruise in Bangkok - from 1250 THB
- Kanchanaburi Tiger Temple - from 1900 THB
- Tiger temple Hell fire pass and River Kwai - from 3100 THB
- BKK 0118 BKK Adventure - from 2500 THB
- Half Day Tour Cycle in China Town - from 1350 THB
- Temples & City Tour - from 600 THB
- Morning Canals Tour - from 700 THB
- Ayutthaya Day Tour By River King Cruise - from 1500 THB
- Thai Boxing Evening Only - from 2500 THB
- The Royal Grand Palace - from 700 THB
- Damnern Saduak Floating Market - from 500 THB
- Curry Crab Club - from 1900 THB
- Thai Gourmet Journeys - from 55 USD
- Bangkok & Countryside by Bike - from 900 THB
- Ko Kret Island - from 2500 THB
- Bangkok Jungle - from 1000 THB
- 7 Days Thailand Special Bangkok Jungle Raft Chiang Mai - 7 days from 630 USD
- Easy Going Bangkok - 3 days from 55 GBP
- Elephants & Rainforests and Samui - 20 days from 948 GBP
- Thailand Travel Plans Choice - 19 days from 1074 GBP
- Siam One Travel - 3 days from 7130 THB
- Economical Thailand - 19 days from 653 GBP
- Bangkok and Highlands Loop 11D10N - 11 days from 46100 THB
- Bangkok and Central Thailand 6D5N - 6 days from 29900 THB
- Cycling in Bangkok - 3 days from 112 GBP
- The Best of Thailand - 16 days from 805 GBP
- Bangkok via Laos to Singapore - 28 days from 620 GBP
- Giant Trees and Bounty Islands - 12 days from 694 GBP
- Dream Islands And Coral Reefs - 15 days from 843 GBP
- Bangkok Samui Island Package 6 Days 5 Nights - 6 days from 730 USD
- Bangkok Kanchanaburi Package 5 Days 4 Nights - 5 days from 630 USD
- Bangkok To Isaan - 10 days from 1573 USD
- Exploring the Thai Peninsula - 7 days from 1510 USD
- Luxurious Thailand 14 Days &13 Nights From Central To North... - 14 days from 7650 USD
- Thailand In Style 7 Days & 6 Nights - 7 days from 4105 USD
- The Thai House Experience - 4 days from 12550 THB
- Thailand Grand Excursion - 14 days from 1350 USD
- 6 Day Thailand Classic Tour - 6 days from 665 USD
- North Thailand Cultural Tour - 5 days from 430 USD
- 12 Days Impressive Thailand Tour - 12 days from 1564 USD
- Perfect Thai Honeymoon 14 Days & 13 Nights by Exotissimo Travel - 14 days from 3215 USD
- The Old Siam and Jungle - 3 days from 8900 THB
- Motorcycle Tour of Thailand - 15 days from 565 GBP
- The Indochina Explorer - 19 days from 700 GBP
- Ultimate Thailand Wildlife Tour - 16 days from 75450 THB
- The Perfect Thai Honeymoon - 14 days from 2318 USD
- Experience Thailand - 6 days from 740 USD
- Photography School Asia - 5 days from 300 USD
- Gourmet Thailand - 11 days from 899 GBP
Email the tour operator - Paradise Thailand
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.