Over night stay in Yala to see Leopards
- Theme Parks
- Price from:
- 950 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- Location Start:
- Colombo Airport
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 10/15/2009
This is Based on watching night life of yala national park.Please wrire to us to get details about the other night safari parks.
Arrival and transfer to a hotel in NegomboOver night stay in Negombo
Negombo to Yala national park camping site.On the way to yala sightseeing.Over night stay in Yala national park.
Morning safary and back to camping site for lunch and again the evening safary and leave the park and stay in a hotel in Tissamaharama.Over night stay in Tissamaharama.
From Tissamaharama to beach stay in southern beache towns like Tangalle,Mirissa,Weligama,Unawatuna,hikkaduwa or back to Negombo.
- Inclusions -
- Room in clean good guest houses with breakfast
- Exclusions -
- Lunch,Dinner and Drinks.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Negombo
- 7 Day Round Tour - 7 days from 490 USD
- Ayurveda treatments in Negombo - 9 days from 740 USD
- Beautiful Mountains and the Nice Beaches - 6 days from 150 USD
- Explore Sri Lanka - 9 days from 200 USD
- Tour Sri Lanka - 12 days from 999 USD
- Round Tour Sri Lanka - 10 days from 310 USD
- Ancient Cities of Sri Lanka - 5 days from 150 USD
Email the tour operator - Over night stay in Yala to see Leopards
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.