7 Day Round Tour
- Price from:
- 490 USD /person
- 0094 777488746
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Negombo Sha Lanka tours
- Location Finish:
- Negombo Sha Lanka tours
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- German, Italian, English
Last updated: 10/07/2009
A week's holiday in Sir Lanka
Day one: Airport - Negombo
Arriving at Katunayake airport we transfer you to your hotel, you can
spend the rest of your time enjoying the interesting coastal town of Negombo. Visit the fishing village and return to your hotel.
Overnight stay in Negombo.
Day two: Negombo - Anuradhapura
Having Breakfasted we travel to Anuradhapura, the 5th century capital of Sri Lanka. Here we see the sacred Bo-Tree, the oldest tree on earth dating back to 3rd century, Ruwanwali Saya, the 2nd century bubble-shaped Buddhist relic Dagoba (stupa).
Overnight stay in Anuradhapura.
Day three: Anuradhapura - Polonnaruwa
We leave around about 9am so you've had plenty of time for Coffee etc and head for Polonnaruwa, the ancient 12th century capital of Sri Lanka. At Polonnaruwa, we visit Gal Vihara temple, with it's colossal Buddha, which is carved on the face of a large granite boulder. Overnight stay in Minneriya
Day four: Giritale - Sigiriya - Matale - Kandy
Heading for Sigiriya rock having enjoyed a relaxing breakfast we visit the fortress, built in the 5th century, and the beautiful frescoes. We visit King's Palace at the rock's summit. Afterwards, you can take a leisurely Elephant ride in the lake around at Habarana. After lunch we leave to Dambula rock temple then we continue for Kandy and, on the way, we visit a Spice Garden, and then onto Kandy. In the evening view a Kandyan culture dance performance. Overnight stay in Kandy.
Day five: Kandy and Pinnwala
Driving off to Pinnawala, we visit the Elephant Orphanage, with baby Elephant milk feeding at 9.15am, and elephant bathing later on in the morning. Lunch at Pinnawala.
In the afternoon we do the city tour of Kandy, and we visit a Batik factory and pay visit to one of it many precious stone workshops and gem cutters (Government approved only). In the evening we visit the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of Buddha. Overnight stay in Kandy.
Day six: Kandy - Nuwara Eliya
In the morning we pay a leisurely visit to the
Botanical Gardens, and then onto Nuwara Eliya, or Little England, as it is affectionately known. During the steep ascent to Nuwara Eliya we visit a Tea Estate, where we can see how tea is made and have the opportunity to buy a selection of fresh tea. Undoubtedly the best tea you will ever taste! Overnight in Nuwara Eliya.
Day seven: Nuwara Eliya - Kithulgala - Colombo
Having enjoyed one last morning get together over coffee etc we leave for the airport but perhaps there is one last excitement you would care to try your hand at, how about white water rafting, transported by special vehicle and attended by experts this memorable excursion is something to tell tall stories about when you arrive home go on make your friends and neighbors envious, later we will stop to see two beautiful waterfalls after which we we transfer you to your return flight.
- Inclusions -
- Extras -
- This is an example itinerary and can be changed according to time of arrival and, of course, any personal preferences
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Negombo
- Ayurveda treatments in Negombo - 9 days from 740 USD
- Over night stay in Yala to see Leopards - 4 days from 950 USD
- Beautiful Mountains and the Nice Beaches - 6 days from 150 USD
- Explore Sri Lanka - 9 days from 200 USD
- Tour Sri Lanka - 12 days from 999 USD
- Round Tour Sri Lanka - 10 days from 310 USD
- Ancient Cities of Sri Lanka - 5 days from 150 USD
Email the tour operator - 7 Day Round Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.