Kandy the Hill Capital
- Price from:
- 70 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 06.30 am
- End time:
- 07.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 05/03/2009
This is the tour to the most beautiful city in Sri Lanka.On the way you can visit the Elephant orphanage,Tea factory,Spice garden,Botanical garden,Temple of the tooth relic,Gem meuseum and Kandy city.
Start at 6.30 in the morning from Negombo and reach the Elephant orphanage see the feeding of baby elephants then to river to see the elephants bathing,and leave orphanage visit a Spice Garden to see the spices of sri lanka and the herbal products and a free ayurvedic massage, then a Tea Factory to see the process of the world famous ceylon tea, then to Botanical Garden the best garden in asia, then a gem meuseum then Kandy Temple of the tooth relic of buddha & Kandy City and by evening Back to Negombo
- Inclusions -
- Airconditioned vehicle with an english speaking driver guide.Drivers meals,Fuel and taxes.
- Exclusions -
- Entry tickets and Meals.
- Extras -
- The price is 90us$ for one,two or three persons.
The price is 120us$ for four,five or six persons.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kandy
Email the tour operator - Kandy the Hill Capital
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.