3 Nights 4 Days Tour
- Price from:
- 375 GBP /person
- 0845 130 8528
- 0870 752 5682
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 07.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 07/19/2006
This 3 nights - 4 days tour in Sri Lanka is an ideal tour to have a snap view of the history of Sri Lanka and to look at some of the marvellous wonders of Sri Lanka.
On arrival in Sri Lanka, you will be met by your English speaking chauffeur guide.Check in to Amaya Lake 4* hotel (standard room).Dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast ,visit Polonnaruwa
Visit the ruined city of Polonnaruwa which displays the influences of both Indian and Sinhalese cultures.Visit of the museum and the world famous Polonnaruwa Gal Viharaya.
Climb the famous Sigiriya fortress, consider as the 8th. wonder of the world.Return to Amaya Lake Hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast check out of hotel and proceed to Kandy.En-route visit to the famous Dambulla Cave Temples which contain rare paitings of Lord Buddha dating 2000 years old.
Kandy was the capital of Sri Lanka in ancient times and the seat of the Kandyan kings.Visit to a gem museum where you will have the opportunity to view a documentary on the complete gem mining process.A process which will leave you spell bound.
In the afternoon visit the focal point of the town, where the sacred tooth of lord Buddha is enshrined.Inthe evening you will participate at the Evening Pooja.Dinner and overnight stay at Amaya Hills 4* Hotel.
After breakfast check out.Visit Peradeniya Botanical Garden.This garden dates back from the 14th. century.Visit a working tea factory, and witness the complete process of tea making.En- route visit a spice garden and proceed to Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage which breeds wild elephants in captivity.
- Inclusions -
- 3 nights accommodation in 4 star hotels
- Exclusions -
- Expenses of personal nature
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kandy
- Kandy the Hill Capital - from 70 USD
- Ancient grandeur & The hills of Sri Lanka - 6 days from 405 USD
Email the tour operator - 3 Nights 4 Days Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.